2021 Nascar Awards Banquet

Nascarism posted this. I had to scale it down, and it took me a bit to "get it" :biggrin:
1638571322534.png
1638571355737.png

Frankly, I hate the awards banquet. Tough guys in tuxes with their ladies in dresses that look uncomfortable speaking with a teleprompter. Nothing screams NASCAR more. As some have suggested, this really isn't for the fans...maybe they should just go to a bar, and get loaded or something. Is the Pool Hall available?
Well I do at least Google to see what the wimmins wore to the banquet.

Larson did a great job with his acceptance speech.

I was hoping he would get the most popular driver this year, but, maybe next year.

Anyone know what his winnings were this year and what the check for Championship is?

WE won him a championship, and then.....he left. You know...family, right? Start the priced out of a ride narrative.
Pretty much the same as Truex, only the other way around. They had to make room for Ty and the ride buyer Brandon Jones, and that left the B.S. "all star ringer car" as the yotas are down to three of the factory efforts. So either Hemric got his walking papers from the preacher, OR he did hear footsteps and he escaped under the cover of darkness. He will be running in the 11 car for Kaulig in the Xfinity series. You can boo him every time he passes. With the way Kaulig has been expanding, there is room to advance.
If Ty does well next year, I wouldn't be surprised if they muscled a driver out at Denny's team to make room for Ty.

Jesus. Remember when Logano was the 18 year old sliced bread?

He looks like a 40 year old school teacher. Holy ****.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Take a look at his financial net worth and tell me what you think of him.

Pretty much the same as Truex, only the other way around. They had to make room for Ty and the ride buyer Brandon Jones, and that left the B.S. "all star ringer car" as the yotas are down to three of the factory efforts. So either Hemric got his walking papers from the preacher, OR he did hear footsteps and he escaped under the cover of darkness. He will be running in the 11 car for Kaulig in the Xfinity series. You can boo him every time he passes. With the way Kaulig has been expanding, there is room to advance.
If Ty does well next year, I wouldn't be surprised if they muscled a driver out at Denny's team to make room for Ty.
Of course. BS. Poppy Bank probably has something to do with this, but I digress.

Uh, you are aware that the primary on Kurt is the same as the primary on Ty? Sooooooo, not too much of a stretch to think that as Kurt slides out.....Ty slides in. Monster sees the value of JGR. Smart company.

Of course. BS. Poppy Bank probably has something to do with this, but I digress.

Uh, you are aware that the primary on Kurt is the same as the primary on Ty? Sooooooo, not too much of a stretch to think that as Kurt slides out.....Ty slides in. Monster sees the value of JGR. Smart company.
Ill regardless of if Kurt is ready to leave or his driving record at the time. That's why Hemric bailed. Winning the championship didn't matter to the rice burners. Kurt did the same thing, he probably wasn't included in Trackhouse's plans. BTW what is poppy bank? Speak English.

Ill regardless of if Kurt is ready to leave or his driving record at the time. That's why Hemric bailed. Winning the championship didn't matter to the rice burners. Kurt did the same thing, he probably wasn't included in Trackhouse's plans. BTW what is poppy bank? Speak English.
I have no clue what he is talking about. This is the only Poppy Bank I know.:D
Poppy Bank - Home

Wanted to slip this in here for the other JG fans like myself. He sure isn’t Wonder Boy anymore. (Apologies if this was already posted I was too lazy to scroll through the other pages.)

Take a look at his financial net worth and tell me what you think of him.
This isn't a dig. I love Joey. I'm just referencing the amount of time that has passed, and that he's been in the cup series for over a decade. There comes a point when the young guns are no longer young. Logano always seemed like an eternal young gun, but he isn't, and he doesn't even look it anymore.

Time's flying.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom