2021 Xfinity Series News

Somewhere a gerbil and his young son Harry are watching their opportunities slip away. They will have to move over and let the bosses grand baby pass.

another one answered. They aren't cutting young Ty any slack. I love stuff like this, throw the kid in there and see if he can swim in the deep end

I was hoping this weekend. Taking my boys to the Xfinity race at Homestead.

Kid is a huge talent. He basically beat the best road racer in the Xfinity series, Cindric. Even with a busted car, Cindric still drove through the field easily. Ty made zero mistakes.

1614116359670.png

Xfinity entry list for Homestead. Reddick now in the 23 (since the 03 wouldn’t have made the field). Bassett and Anderson would be the DNQs, I believe, unless a deal has been made to get points. ⁦
@NASCARONFOX

Race names are getting better and better

How about the 'Call 200 Before You Dig' 811? :blink:

My favorite is still the '10-10-220' 200, from back in the days of alternate long distance providers. Kids, 'long distance' was a phone call outside your area code. 'Area codes' are those first three digits that you used to not have to dial all the time.

Gotta go now if I'm going to catch the weekly bus to Wally and then Denny's.

Santucci starting midpack without ever having lapped in the car.
He's going to struggle, but knowing Ferrucci, he's going to try to get the most out of it. He has a tendency to overdrive sometimes.

For Sam Hunt's case, complete all the laps and bring the car home.

You would think Ferucci knifed Nicole brown Simpson and Ron Goldman the way Reddit gets all hot and bothered about him. He’s instantly one of my favorites for that alone lol

You would think Ferucci knifed Nicole brown Simpson and Ron Goldman the way Reddit gets all hot and bothered about him. He’s instantly one of my favorites for that alone lol
Well, if you had never turned the key on an Xfinity race car without any race, practice, or qualifying laps in that type of car, and you are starting back in the pack, most normal race fans at the very least would be curious to see what happens.

Ferrucci is back, improved his starting position from 23rd to 14th. Ty Gibbs starts 27th in the 54
1615516683769.png

Back
Top Bottom