2021 Xfinity Series News

It would be a step backwards BUT if sponsorship can be found we all know RCR will field a car for him. Ward needs to talk to CAT about a new piece. :)

20210923_165553.jpg

1632605342619.png

“We’re excited to welcome Daniel to our Kaulig Racing family,” said Chris Rice, president of Kaulig Racing. “Daniel is a strong competitor, and we think he will make a great addition to our Xfinity Series program. Statistically, Daniel ranks right among the Kaulig Racing cars each week on the racetrack, so it’s fitting that we bring in someone who will only continue to make us better.”

Cementing itself as a powerhouse team in the NXS, Kaulig Racing earned the 2021 NXS regular-season championship with AJ Allmendinger, as well as the title of second-fastest team to win a race in the NASCAR Cup Series (NCS), with Allmendinger winning the Verizon 200 at the Brickyard at the infamous Indianapolis Motor Speedway earlier this year.

I’m a big Ward and Jeb fan, but he’s had seasons with JRM and Kaulig and only has one fluke plate rain win to show for it. He’s had a good shot, and without legacy $$$ his career is done. You can hear Kaulig’s frustration with him every week on DBC with Freddie and Brett.

I’m a big Ward and Jeb fan, but he’s had seasons with JRM and Kaulig and only has one fluke plate rain win to show for it. He’s had a good shot, and without legacy $$$ his career is done. You can hear Kaulig’s frustration with him every week on DBC with Freddie and Brett.
Nah, Jeb has earned his spot for another year.

Dude, this is actually Jeb's first full-season in anything decent since his Scott-Turner days back in like 2013. As of late, he's been on a slide, but I honestly think he's shown he's capable of being competitive.

He needs more than just one full season.

I much enjoy Jebs personality and driving over Harrison personally.

Saturday Charlotte Roval Xfinity race: Start time, lineup, TV info​

DISTANCE: The race is 67 laps (155.44 miles) on the 17-turn, 2.32-mile road course.

STAGES: Stage 1 ends at Lap 20. Stage 2 ends at Lap 40.

TV/RADIO: NBC coverage begins with Countdown to Green at 3 p.m., leading into race coverage … Performance Racing Network’s radio coverage begins at 2:30 p.m. and also will stream at GoPRN.com; SiriusXM NASCAR Radio will carry the broadcast.

STREAMING: NBC

FORECAST: Weather Underground’s forecast calls for mostly cloudy, a high of 72 degrees, and a 23% chance of rain around the start of the race.

STARTING LINEUP: Charlotte Roval Xfinity starting lineup

LAST YEAR: Last October at the Roval, AJ Allmendinger overcame poor track conditions due to heavy rain and won in overtime. Allmendinger took the lead from Chase Briscoe after the latter spun out during the overtime restart.

He was "recovering from some recent rehab" ...

There's rehab for douchebags? I had no idea.

Back
Top Bottom