2022 Belgian Grand Prix

Looks like Leclerc and Verstappen both will start from the back of the grid, Norris and Ocon as well. A lot of new PU components taken this weekend. Mercedes’ time to shine.

Are you kidding me? Verstappen and LeClerc will start on the last row together. When was the last time the drivers who are 1, 2 in the championship both occupy the last row? This could very well be a Twilight Zone race.

It looks like the new FIA directive on porpoising didn't really shake up the order much. I'm sure Mercedes was counting on a little help, but it doesn't seem to have come. It looks like the answer has always been to raise the car. I think Mercedes got greedy looking for downforce and it bit them.

It’s going to be hilarious watching Verstappen win anyways.

Reverse grid is what I think the sprints should be though, like in F2/F3. Invert the top 8 or 10.

Speedweek says Spa will return in 2023 since neither Shanghai nor Kyalami are gonna happen.

Max needs to do another 360 spin or something, it was apparent in the first quarter of the race he’d win. He and Red Bull are so far clear of everyone else on pace and race execution now.

Ferrari pit Leclerc to try to get fastest lap with two to go, come out right behind Alonso and fight him for a lap, pass him and don’t get fastest lap on the final lap, get a time penalty for speeding in the pits and finish behind Alonso for no reason. LMAOOO

Ferrari pit Leclerc to try to get fastest lap with two to go, come out right behind Alonso and fight him for a lap, pass him and don’t get fastest lap on the final lap, get a time penalty for speeding in the pits and finish behind Alonso for no reason. LMAOOO
Ferrari gonna Ferrari-Jordan Bianchi

I never thought I'd see a boring race at Spa but today it happened.

Back
Top Bottom