2022 Belgian Grand Prix

Yes he did LOL and I'm a big fan of his but I'm also a fan of seeing some racing throughout the whole field but didn't happen for me today.

I recorded the race and watched it after the Daytona fiasco and expected F1 would give me what I needed but no. Maybe next week.

I never thought I'd see a boring race at Spa but today it happened.

Lack of parity, a redesign and DRS is hurting the track. You were basically a sitting duck without DRS as the other car was traveling 10 mph an hour faster. Allowed Max to destroy the field

Lack of parity, a redesign and DRS is hurting the track. You were basically a sitting duck without DRS as the other car was traveling 10 mph an hour faster. Allowed Max to destroy the field
What redesign? They didn’t actually redesign any aspect of the track.

I agree I’d like to see the Kemmel straight DRS zone shortened up. Some passes look absurdly easy, but car design comes into play too. Ferrari packed on more downforce this weekend and Red Bull is very slippery this year, they didn’t stand much of a chance down the straights. Same thing with the Williams, Albon held off a train of five cars within five seconds him even without the aid of DRS because the Williams had such a small rear wing.

Of course, some of the big competition got taken out very early with Lewis chopping Alonso and Leclerc sucking up one of Max’s tear-offs. That didn’t help at all, meant most of the racing was from 7th-15th.

Wonder what is going through Perez's mind after Spa, that is a lot of time to give up. Good thing he has a contract for next year.

Back
Top Bottom