2022 British Grand Prix

Not very representative of anything considering only 10 cars even set a time, but Alf has to be happy. Mercedes has to be happy they haven't had any porpoising. However, everything can change when the track is dry.

Okay, I'll admit that Lewis looked quick in the second practice. I'm curious where he'll qualify

Surprising FP2 results, four different cars in the top four. Max, Leclerc, and Perez back in 4th, 5th, 7th.

Supposedly some environmentalists want to storm the track come Sunday? I said the headline to my roommate this morning she said "oooo you're definitely gonna wanna tune in to see THAT!" (implying they'd take the track while it's hot) :XXROFL:

Slight chance of rain at Silverstone Sunday, 25%-ish chance all of race day

It looks like Hamilton is for real this weekend. Sure, it's just practice, but Lewis was fast both sessions. I would love to see Lewis win this race.

Hamilton fifth but promises to attack. I sense some Sato attitude there!

This could be the Lewis Hamilton we have been waiting all season to see.

Supposedly some environmentalists want to storm the track come Sunday? I said the headline to my roommate this morning she said "oooo you're definitely gonna wanna tune in to see THAT!" (implying they'd take the track while it's hot) :XXROFL:

Slight chance of rain at Silverstone Sunday, 25%-ish chance all of race day
After his 18th place in qualifying, Vettel has decided to withdraw from the GP and instead glue himself to the track with a Greenpeace banner.

Frightening to see Zhou’s car flying through the background of the shot suddenly.

Scary day at Silverstone. There was already an incident in F2 earlier today that would’ve been a certain fatal a few years ago without the halo.

F1 officiating doing F1 officiating things in the most F1 officiating-way possible

Also how the **** did the police know about protestors wanting to get on the track 3 days ago and still not be able to contain them????? I saw pics on Twitter there was at least a dozen on he track it seemed

Also how the **** did the police know about protestors wanting to get on the track 3 days ago and still not be able to contain them????? I saw pics on Twitter there was at least a dozen on he track it seemed
They begged them on Twitter not to do it. I’m serious.

Unpopular opinion- it's not 1970 anymore. George, let the track workers do their job. Especially lap 1 the doctor is going to be there in 30 seconds and the crash was 100 feet from a barrage of safety vehicles. By getting out of your own car to check on your fellow driver you're putting yourself in harm's way from safety trucks trying to get on the scene and will certainly be of no help anyway.

George just said Joe is doing ok, so at least there's that for good news. That car slid on it's lid the entire time it was it on camera. We've seen cars shear off rollbars and all, so I'm still not used to seeing a car slid upside down like that and not be concerned. I think the halo argument has been settled.

Hamilton pulled a blinder of a start and both Ferraris laid over and died.

I missed the restart, but Hamilton apparently fell back to fifth. He just went past one of the Mclarens into fourth and looks like the old Hamilton. Too bad for F=George, but at least Mercedes has something to be happy about. The car isn't there yet, but they are gaining on it.

Back
Top Bottom