2022 Firestone Grand Prix of St. Petersburg

I’d definitely like to see a bit more pace in the alternates that would make it more enticing to use. Most places it seems they’re only good for one stint and everyone wants to get off of them ASAP. Make it more of an actual strategy option.

Fuel is a more limiting factor as far as racing quality since no one wants to be caught out under yellow, so it’s pit as close to the window opening as possible and then save, save, save.

In spite of all that, the racing is pretty good, but could there’s always room for improvement.

More autographs- from bottom right hand corner clockwise.....

Jack Harvey, Pato, Wickens and Graham Rahal.

👍
Screenshot_20220227-165536_Gallery.jpg

True, but as long as the cars are overly aero dependent, track position is king and such factors will be important. I'd just rather see an option tire that isn't an albatross.
I agree, the option tire can certainly be improved but there has to be a tactical element in the races because open wheel cars will always be sonewhat aero dependent.

They had their autograph session yesterday afternoon but since I got there at 6:00 a.m.- at my age I got worn out pretty fast. So we ended up going home a little early. But as always, we had a great time. St
Pete is my favorite race. And in a few months I'll be at Indy. See ya there!!

😊

Happy to see you get those autographs. I have a lot of them over the years and cherish the few seconds of personal time spent with the drivers.

They didn't have programs like they usually have. I don't know why. I was kinda disappointed about that, so I had to carry these smaller fan guide deals. That's all. Good luck, guys!!

👍

No programs at Portland last year and I was told there wasn't a big enough interest and too expensive to print them. There was always a lot of advertising in them so you would think that would offset the cost.

I had to download pages from the website and print them myself. Not the same.

No programs at Portland last year and I was told there wasn't a big enough interest and too expensive to print them. There was always a lot of advertising in them so you would think that would offset the cost.

I had to download pages from the website and print them myself. Not the same.
I miss paper tickets. I have a stack about2.5 inches thick.

Back
Top Bottom