2022 GMR Grand Prix

Surprised Pagenaud is this far down . This is usually
in his wheelhouse. Maybe he needs rain to be good .

Been watching Road to Indy races this morning.
Always fun stuff.

I keep watching Scott Dixon. It's hard for him to fight his way to the front from the back of the pack the last few races.

Then again..... he is Scott Dixon. So maybe I'm wrong you know.

😲

I'm watching the lights race (pretty good). They're in a lightning hold so the peacock stream is just showing a static live picture of the front stretch and you can here the track PA.... They're playing AC/DC Thunderstruck....as they're telling people to evacuate the grandstands for lightning....

Idk.... Someone post when they're making the parade laps. Looks like a tough situation to me weather wise, at least for the next 90 minutes

Track is looking like its quickly drying with the heat/sun. @FLRacingFan do they have to start on wets or can they start on intermediates if they want?

Track is looking like its quickly drying with the heat/sun. @FLRacingFan do they have to start on wets or can they start on intermediates if they want?
Sounds like since they declared the race start wet they all have to start on the wet tires. Don’t think they have an intermediate like F1, it’s just wet or slick.

They’ve been saying it’s a red race this weekend, pretty rare, so I’m assuming once it’s dry enough everyone will use reds the whole race. No requirement to run both slick compounds once it’s declared wet.

Newgarden has gotta be livid with that

The straights are the wettest part with the way the track is laid out. They’re gonna put slicks on and someone’s gonna drop a wheel in the wet trying to pass into a corner and then…

That was a build-up of issues for JoNew, gets passed by Sato and gets in the damo area of the race track. Loses grip getting into Rossi on corner exit and Harvey right underneath him.

That sucked.

My guy Kirkwood trying to spin however many times Bottas did back in…Turkey? 2020.

None of Rossi, Newgarden, Harvey willing to give an inch there. Could’ve been avoided.

My guy Kirkwood trying to spin however many times Bottas did back in…Turkey? 2020.

None of Rossi, Newgarden, Harvey willing to give an inch there. Could’ve been avoided.
JoNew could have let up some as he lost tire temp.

He would not have been a ping-pong ball there with a little more patience. IMHO, Rossi gives no f*cks either right now. So he was going to make it difficult.

DeFrancesco t-bones VeeKay and the nose is seemingly okay! Daly punted a whole wheel at speed during the 500 last year and had enough pace to come home 13th. Crazy sturdy nosecone.

Back
Top Bottom