2022 GMR Grand Prix

As many problems as NASCAR has this BS would never happen. Why we have a timer is beyond stupid. This is going to go down as an Indy classic.

They shoulda just moved this **** to Syfy to get the whole race in. They put a clock on it and then froze up entirely. Figure it out.

I don't know about you guys but I think this is great!! Reminds me of Atlanta, Georgia at rush hour. 7 lanes to drive in coming out of town on I-75 and somebody JUST HAS TO wreck and cause a traffic delay.

🙄🙄🙄

Herta drove a masterful race. I would say it was a perfect day for him outside of that giant slide, but oh, what a save. This was not quite a Twilight Zone race, but it was definitely an odd one.

Jack Harvey is now officially Indycar's honey badger because he just doesn't give a ....... well, you know. He just flat took Romain out, but it was very subtle and well done. I'm sure Graham got a good laugh out of it too.

I found it funny that Hinch was saying so many drivers are not giving Romain any room because that's how he races everyone else. I'll bet the drivers meeting must have been lively. I would not be surprised if Graham had plenty to say.

Herta is electrifying.

Guy still has some parts of his game to work on but the dude is just electric. That onboard was WICKED.
Every time I see him do something incredible, I always have to wonder - do you think that Herta pays someone to carry around his huge nutsack away from the track, or does he just do it himself?

Back
Top Bottom