2022 Italian Grand Prix

Honestly I would’ve liked to have seen them go full Modena yellow. The rear wing looks pretty good though.

Just googled why they invested in F1 ...
In May 2021, Sofina Foods expanded its footprint into Europe and the UK by acquiring a number of pork and seafood manufacturing companies.

I doubt he’d be any worse than the other Canadian pay drivers here. Probably better, tbh.
He probably wouldn't cause as much chaos and destruction as Grosjean has, so why not?

I feel bad for Latifi. He seems like a really good dude, but after Abu Dabi he was getting death threats. He certainly deserves better.

Latiffi is really good with the media, which will play well here. We need more Americans in Indycar, but a good Canadian will do just as well.

Took them five hours for a grid lol. Maybe the grid penalty process is too complicated?

Goofy lineup should make for an interesting one. I gotta root for Leclerc tomorrow, if he and the team don’t seal the deal at home with these circumstances he might have a breakdown.

Took them five hours for a grid lol. Maybe the grid penalty process is too complicated?

Goofy lineup should make for an interesting one. I gotta root for Leclerc tomorrow, if he and the team don’t seal the deal at home with these circumstances he might have a breakdown.

I can't wait to see huw Chuck/Ferrari are gonna screw this up.

Actually would like to see them win though. The championship is over anyway

This F3 season finale is the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever seen in motor racing. Worse than Abu Dhabi ‘21, MWR Richmond, and any NASCAR playoff/Chase race ever rolled into one. Awful.

This F3 season finale is the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever seen in motor racing. Worse than Abu Dhabi ‘21, MWR Richmond, and any NASCAR playoff/Chase race ever rolled into one. Awful.
Just watched it. That was one cluster. I would like to know why the decision not to resume race.
And the track limit penalties being pulled out of their arses at will, just crazy.

Just watched it. That was one cluster. I would like to know why the decision not to resume race.
And the track limit penalties being pulled out of their arses at will, just crazy.
Some ARCA garbage about time constraints. Apparently five+ hours wasn’t enough to finish five laps of F3, F2, Porsche SuperCup and F1 pre-race. Biggest shambolic Mickey Mouse farcical mockery of a championship race I’ve ever seen. Don’t go shouting to everyone about protecting the feeder series and then not even bother to finish the biggest race.

I'm thinking Ferrari has this one. Curious why Verstappen and Russel didn't pit

Back
Top Bottom