2022 Northeast Grand Prix @ Lime Rock Park (tape delay)

racingfan7

Start and Park
Contributor
GTD & GTD Pro round @ Lime Rock Park. On tape delay right now on USA.

Solid battle off pit road exit from Jack Hawksworth & Jordan Taylor.

Solid crowd for the GT only show at LRP, Parker Kligerman & Hannah Newhouse are doing pretty good reporting for USA.

Wow, shocking finish in GTD with Bryan Sellers going from 4th to 2nd on the restart with 10 minutes to go and then passing the Winward Mercedes running out of fuel out of the final turn. Pfaff dominated Pro but had a pretty good lead battle with the 14 Lexus midway through the race.

Great crowd at Lime Rock, another road course with a strong home crowd that attend everything. I could definitely see this place hosting Trucks.

I’m hoping Corvette bring their second car back next year and then with Ford in 2024 GTD Pro should be looking pretty good. Strong count for the endurance races but a bit lacking for the regular length events.

Wow, shocking finish in GTD with Bryan Sellers going from 4th to 2nd on the restart with 10 minutes to go and then passing the Winward Mercedes running out of fuel out of the final turn. Pfaff dominated Pro but had a pretty good lead battle with the 14 Lexus midway through the race.

Great crowd at Lime Rock, another road course with a strong home crowd that attend everything. I could definitely see this place hosting Trucks.

I’m hoping Corvette bring their second car back next year and then with Ford in 2024 GTD Pro should be looking pretty good. Strong count for the endurance races but a bit lacking for the regular length events.

I missed the end but the Hawksworth & Taylor race was good until the final 30 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom