2022 Shore Lunch 200 @ Toledo *SEASON FINALE*

racingfan7

Start and Park
Contributor

4 PM ET on Saturday on MAVTV / FloRacing

It all comes down to Toledo.

The 2022 ARCA Menards Series champion will be crowned Saturday afternoon when Nick Sanchez and Daniel Dye compete in the Shore Lunch 200 at Toledo Speedway.

The race serves as the finale of the 20-event 2022 ARCA Menards Series schedule and will be the 82nd visit by the series to the half-mile paved oval.

Sanchez enters the Shore Lunch 200 with a two-point advantage on Dye in the ARCA Menards Series standings. Dye has used finishes of third at Salem Speedway last weekend and fifth at Bristol Motor Speedway on Sept. 15 to significantly close the gap on Sanchez entering the Toledo finale. Sanchez, meanwhile, finished sixth at Salem and 12th at Bristol.

The ARCA Menards Series made its first visit to Toledo in 1963, when series legend Iggy Katona triumphed. The track, located near the ARCA Menards Series home base in Toledo, Ohio, has seen a variety of drivers visit Victory Lane through the years. They include the aforementioned Katona, Jack Bowsher, Benny Parsons, Ramo Stott, Bill Venturini, Bob Keselowski, Bobby Bowsher, Frank Kimmel, Ken Schrader, Michael McDowell, Justin Allgaier, Parker Kligerman, Chris Buescher, Todd Gilliland, Harrison Burton, Sam Mayer and, most recently, Ty Gibbs. -
BY
ADAM FENWICK WWW.ARCARACING.COM

24 cars entered for Toledo, decent field for a close Championship race.

So it begins. KBM #18 snatches the owners title and the race win away from oh oh Joe JGR #20

Not quite the 20 is Venturini
My bad. I was following the crack ARCA reporting info from

1665295003327.png

I was on a roll though lol.

Back
Top Bottom