2022 Spring/Summer Weather Thread

Not familiar with the history of snow accumulation but I was told that we had measurable snowfall in western PA overnight. Unusual, but hey, it's Spring..... Weather's crazy this time of the year, every year. Snow one day, 70 degrees the next. We'll get beyond this soon enough. I can then focus all of my attention on complaining how hot it is.

Friend of mine in Wisconsin called me yesterday and said they had 2 inches and it was still snowing. Told him I just got done washing the car. Only 51F out but nice enough.

Weather here's been crazy. Pollen is off the charts. One day it's 80 degrees, the next it's 30 degrees.
The oak pollen really bad here. I looked at the hills in the distance and the haze is a yellowish-green. Weather people say it's worst it's been in YEARS! And there hasn't been measurable rain in 2 months.

The oak pollen really bad here. I looked at the hills in the distance and the haze is a yellowish-green. Weather people say it's worst it's been in YEARS! And there hasn't been measurable rain in 2 months.
It is bad here as well. With three large oak trees on our property we get a good dose of it. My Bride and I are dealing with the affects of oak pollen allergies but will readily admit they are not as bad as we went through in North Carolina with the pine tree pollen. Now that was brutal and covered everything with a green haze. Even our corgis would sneeze and carry on when it was heavy pollen season.

Screenshot_20220409-131648_Facebook.jpg

Now, that ^^^^^^^^^ is the color of everything in North Carolina when it is pine tree pollen season!

About a month into Hell and it’s so unbearable.

Pollen is still off the charts, humidity is super high, just about every day is in the upper 90s.

I hate summer.

It’s cool in August in Mississippi for the first time in history. Rained yesterday and heavy clouds this morning, only 75 degrees right now.

Hit 101 today, currently 92.
My bro experienced 111 today in Vegas.

12 years ago when I lived around Fresno, Visalia, Kingsburg, Ca. and every year prior to that, which was 6 years, it hit 111 to 115 in the afternoon for weeks on end. It is called summer time in California. as you well know, cause you have experienced it a lot longer than me.

Screenshot_20220804-145429_Weather.jpg

Humidity is only 53% so it's not as bad as the other week

Back door to Hell was torn off the hinges in June and Satan has not gotten around to mending it.
Has been below 103 to 105 on my SHADY back porch in 2 months. Zero chance of rain for the foreseeable future.
Night time temp never below 78/79.
Weather guessers say it MIGHT be only 99 for high this weekend. Whoopee.

Back
Top Bottom