2023 Phoenix Raceway Pre-Race Thread

Anyone else notice fox did a poor job of blurring out the dashes on the teams that wanted them blurred out? Half the time the blurry spot wasn't even over the dash lol

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Anyone else notice fox did a poor job of blurring out the dashes on the teams that wanted them blurred out? Half the time the blurry spot wasn't even over the dash lol

nope. can't say I did. I guess I was looking out at the track. :idunno:

Speeds are so hard to tell who was on what agenda. Some speeds were set late with fresh tires

1678497711283.png

Reactions: Pat
He said he was using the yota setups he had from memory. No wonder he is slow. I bet the yotas aren't using their setups from last year.
I wonder why they would do that? The Toyota's were slow there last year in both races

I wonder why they would do that? The Toyota's were slow there last year in both races
His teammate's runs weren't any better. It looks like there was nothing to learn from the #3's setup. Still, a different manufacturer's setup for what's a very different car does seem like a strange configuration to start with.

It’s confusing for people on the west coast 😂
It is not confusing for me. I have a calculator and I just subtract 3 from the time posted and I have not missed a race yet. Now there is always the threat of my battery going dead in my calculator and then I might have a small problem. :D

Seems odd to use ET for the west coast
I've spent my whole life automatically computing the west coast time in everything I see. What's funny is when they put Pacific time in parenthesis as if we can't quickly figure out 3 hours different for ourselves.

Wow. KDB 29th and over 3 mph off the pace. Melon Man not much better.
Is the Revenge Tour over?
He said he was using the yota setups he had from memory. No wonder he is slow. I bet the yotas aren't using their setups from last year.
Why would he do that when he sucked with them? I thought he was smarter.
Why would they do that when the package was different? Kyle Kyling.
**** that. Let them run the race, and DQ their asses like they did to US in Pocono. More Hendrick bull****.

Oh wow, I forgot R. Truex was in the 19 this week.

He gives that car solid runs, hopefully he'll race well today.

Just looked at the entry list and not a single open car showed up. I'm sorry but something is broken in the system if all you have to do is show and make the race and nobody does

Dang Larson has that thing set on kill

Back
Top Bottom