2023 Phoenix Raceway Pre-Race Thread

Here I found you some team TRD gear

d9ddd6e6797ad987b7356cbd4b6dd27c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
There’s a few things that could be used for on this forum. I’m stealing that.

To me more importantly look where the highest Toyota is.
Didn't age well.
8 car; that was ALL driver.
I thought his equipment was better now. Guess not. That thing was all over the place.
Never seen a 180 degree turn on human being like this in my 29 years on this earth.
Manufacturer loyalty. 100%. Still love you though brother.
Here I found you some team TRD gear

d9ddd6e6797ad987b7356cbd4b6dd27c.jpg

Damn right. Why didn't they take the ****** tape in Pocono? ****** bull****.

Got a good feeling about today. Gonna be a good one.

So what’s up with the louvers?
is it still unknown what was wrong?
Hendrick screwed with a part they aren't supposed to be screwing with because you aren't supposed to be screwing with anything. Impacts front downforce. Hendrick gets them taken before a race....and probably a slap on the wrist while JGR had pieces of tape on the front quarters and get DQ'ed. Houston, we have a problem.

Hendrick screwed with a part they aren't supposed to be screwing with because you aren't supposed to be screwing with anything. Impacts front downforce. Hendrick gets them taken before a race....and probably a slap on the wrist while JGR had pieces of tape on the front quarters and get DQ'ed. Houston, we have a problem.
You don't realize the rammifications of an L2 - L3 penalty.

One of those two penalties, especially if HMS has altered the source part could kill their season(s) before it has really even started.

If they get caught, its going to be a massive uphill battle if modifications are found.

Except the fact that HMS got caught trying to practice with the violation and hadn't yet presented the car for qualifying or race inspection. While Toyota ran a race with a violation.

But hey let's not facts get in the way of a good story. The smart thing from whoever told the officials about the Toyota's was they waited til the race started so it would be a DQ.

Except the fact that HMS got caught trying to practice with the violation and hadn't yet presented the car for qualifying or race inspection. While Toyota ran a race with a violation.

But hey let's not facts get in the way of a good story. The smart thing from whoever told the officials about the Toyota's was they waited til the race started so it would be a DQ.

Nail on the head.

NASCAR told teams to remove their wiper blades. Drivers wanted it, but probably some little tricks were being done with it.

• Haha
Reactions: Pat
NASCAR told teams to remove their wiper blades. Drivers wanted it, but probably some little tricks were being done with it.

There definitely is something aero done. I was listening to the #7 radio yesterday and they mentioned several times to reset the wiper so clearly they felt there was an optimal location

I thought everyone already knew the wipers affected aero. We've seen the team mount them under threatening conditions and they all want it at the same angle.

I expect the expert nascar of decision makings for the mud flaps to remain while the wiper goes at the drivers vision behest, they are in the desert with the loose impediments flying up could scratch a windshield, plus the undercarriage of underforce has been set to perfect combination staggered with select diffuser removement.

You don't realize the rammifications of an L2 - L3 penalty.

One of those two penalties, especially if HMS has altered the source part could kill their season(s) before it has really even started.

If they get caught, its going to be a massive uphill battle if modifications are found.
Rick will float a few hundreds under the table, and it will all go away. He has a history with this kind of thing.

Oh, I get it....they were never going to race it. Gotcha. What a joke.

Oh, I get it....they were never going to race it. Gotcha. What a joke.
No one can judge intent, so who knows? The reality is it wasn't presented yet for qualifying or race

Back
Top Bottom