USA
Practice: Friday, November 4, 7:05-7:55pm/et
Qualifying: Saturday, November 5, 3:30-4:20pm/et

Who is going to win it all?
Justin Allgaier
John Hunter Nemechek
Sam Mayer
Cole Custer

I think JHN finally closes one out. Allgaier to me is the Mark Martin or Denny Hamlin of Xfinity stuff just always seems to happen.

There are 41 drivers/teams on the entry list for the Xfinity Series Championship race at Phoenix Raceway. Three cars will miss the race.
Notables: #4-Stefan Parsons, #07-Dawson Cram, #08-JJ Yeley, #11-Derek Kraus, #17-Rajah Caruth, #19-Myatt Snider, #28-CJ McLaughlin, #29-Kyle Sieg, #35-Joey Gase, #44-Daniel Dye, #45-Jeffrey Earnhardt, #53-Chris Hacker, #66-Timmy Hill, #91-Kyle Weatherman.

Showing Creed in the #2. Rajah is in the Hendrick #17.

1698701813867.png

There are 41 drivers/teams on the entry list for the Xfinity Series Championship race at Phoenix Raceway. Three cars will miss the race.
Notables: #4-Stefan Parsons, #07-Dawson Cram, #08-JJ Yeley, #11-Derek Kraus, #17-Rajah Caruth, #19-Myatt Snider, #28-CJ McLaughlin, #29-Kyle Sieg, #35-Joey Gase, #44-Daniel Dye, #45-Jeffrey Earnhardt, #53-Chris Hacker, #66-Timmy Hill, #91-Kyle Weatherman.

View attachment 73814
I don't think Richard has a choice a choice of who's in the 2 as long as Sheldon is physically capable

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

View attachment 73814

Interested to see how Caruth does in this awesome opportunity. He hasn't really showed much in trucks, with good equipment, and in xfinity with mediocre equipment. He does wreck less than last year so it shows he's learned something.

Interested to see how Caruth does in this awesome opportunity. He hasn't really showed much in trucks, with good equipment, and in xfinity with mediocre equipment. He does wreck less than last year so it shows he's learned something.
He is a really personable guy from what I have seen on social media. Hendrick must think pretty highly of him to give him a shot in a decent car.

We'll see how it works out for him. I'm sorry but IMO winning ROTY in the Xfinity series in JGR equipment isn't a huge accomplishment, it's an expectation

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Poor guy. He will just have to limp along in JRM stuff next year, the team that put two cars in the final four this year.

Poor guy. He will just have to limp along in JRM stuff next year, the team that put two cars in the final four this year.
Last season when he had a few starts so many people here were calling him the next big thing etc. This year he was good but drove kind of like a rookie in his rookie year and now no one believes much in him after he leaves JGR. Kind of funny.

Last season when he had a few starts so many people here were calling him the next big thing etc. This year he was good but drove kind of like a rookie in his rookie year and now no one believes much in him after he leaves JGR. Kind of funny.
Smith is one hell of a prospect, yet another victim of the yotas dead end, no where to go training program.
I don't know about the drove like a rookie part. One win, 6 top 5's and 15 top 10's his rookie year isn't something to sneeze at. ARCA east Champ.

Jr. plucked a good one for his team I believe. Toyota spends the money on training, JRM gets the benefits.

Smith is one hell of a prospect, yet another victim of the yotas dead end, no where to go training program.
I don't know about the drove like a rookie part. One win, 6 top 5's and 15 top 10's his rookie year isn't something to sneeze at. ARCA east Champ.

Jr. plucked a good one for his team I believe. Toyota spends the money on training, JRM gets the benefits.
Still made some mistakes. Drove like a rookie but a good one. And still JGR Xfinity car

After winning the award for three consecutive years (2019-21), Allgaier, 37, found himself back in the Most Popular Driver award-winning column in the Xfinity circuit after Noah Gragson claimed the honor in 2022. With this achievement, a JR Motorsports pilot has won the award in the Xfinity Series for 12 consecutive years.

1701401478472.jpeg

I am sure there is a thread somewhere regarding to two RCR drivers taking each other out of the playoffs but I could find it.
Here is my take on the whole episode. First off Richard needs to get his head out of hiss butt. This includes Andy Petrie.
I would think the ultimate goal was to have 2 cars in the playoffs. The ONLY way that could happen is for the 21 to cover the #2 ass so he could win the race and make the playoff. No other scenario would have been acceptable.
I sure as heck would not want to be a team mate of the 21 car in the future.

I am sure there is a thread somewhere regarding to two RCR drivers taking each other out of the playoffs but I could find it.
Here is my take on the whole episode. First off Richard needs to get his head out of hiss butt. This includes Andy Petrie.
I would think the ultimate goal was to have 2 cars in the playoffs. The ONLY way that could happen is for the 21 to cover the #2 ass so he could win the race and make the playoff. No other scenario would have been acceptable.
I sure as heck would not want to be a team mate of the 21 car in the future.
You and many others don't understand that Allgaier setting behind them took away that situation.

You and many others don't understand that Allgaier setting behind them took away that situation.
If the 21 is blocking so the 2 can win the race then Allgaier has no chance without wrecking the 21 who would still be in the playoffs.
Only if the 21 races to win and thus eliminate the 2 does chaos reign. IMO

If the 21 is blocking so the 2 can win the race then Allgaier has no chance without wrecking the 21 who would still be in the playoffs.
Only if the 21 races to win and thus eliminate the 2 does chaos reign. IMO
Not really, Allgaier made a hole and was right there. Where Allgaier was in points, Hill couldn't take the chance in finishing second, the team felt he had to win to out point Allgaier so they didn't take the deal of finishing second. Tough call and on top of that, Creeds sloppy slide job took finishing second and gambling that Hill would have enough points to advance compared to Allgaier's finish can never be proved.

Not really, Allgaier made a hole and was right there. Where Allgaier was in points, Hill couldn't take the chance in finishing second, the team felt he had to win to out point Allgaier so they didn't take the deal of finishing second. Tough call and on top of that, Creeds sloppy slide job took finishing second and gambling that Hill would have enough points to advance compared to Allgaier's finish can never be proved.
wasn't aware of that.

Back
Top Bottom