2024 24 Hours of Le Mans

Those Mustangs look menacing behind other GT3 cars. This whole pack of GT3s drafting down the Mulsanne is a sight.

I think that should be a slam dunk unsafe release on the 50 for pulling out in front of the yellow Caddy like that on the first stop.

Looong way to go of course, but I would’ve figured De Vries to make up more spots from the back of the class so far. But looks like he’s picking some off now in the 7.

I think these two Ferraris fighting for the lead are okay on slicks as long as it doesn’t come down any harder. Gonna come out with a big advantage if it stops within 10-15 minutes.

Awesome lead battle between Kubica and Nielsen here.

Edit: sorry. They took it down.

For those who can't get Motot trend, it's on YouTube too:

I got stuck doing a development project and can't get off the computer, so I am forced to rely on streams so I can flip back and forth.

This is working for now.

It's telling to watch these cars in the chicanes. Porsche hops the curbs with both inside wheels off the ground and the Toyota and Ferraris seems to simply lift a wheel up and are most unbothered by the curbs. ai especially like the slow motion shots where you can see the different car's behaviors.

I got stuck doing a development project and can't get off the computer, so I am forced to rely on streams so I can flip back and forth.

This is working for now.

Lots of onboards listed here:

This is like any IRL race between 88-2003. There's so much going on at the same time it's almost impossible to keep up. It's hard to see this going on for 24 hours, but it sure is fun.

Dames just got swiped into a spin by one of the Penske Porsches entering Porsche Curves. Those ladies have NO luck this year.

Mechachrome'd
Great pace from both those cars this week, but everyone and their mom knew what the biggest liability with Alpine would be in a 24-hour race.

Might do them some good to see if they can fit the Gibson V8 in there instead.

Ferrari factory squad really bungled that last spurt of rain. Went from hero to zero quick.

Privateer Ferrari currently leading. Kubica is making the comeback of a lifetime
And now he’s thrown it all away. Should be a major penalty for putting the 15 BMW in the barrier on the Mulsanne.

First full safety car of the race. Wow.

Fantastic couple of hours from Palou in the blue Caddy. Think he hopped in around P13 and has driven it up to P6. Back in the game after the safety car.

That and the last BMW crashed out. Looks like Kubica punted him, but waiting to see the replay.'

Just in: safety car, but at least the 51 is back on the lead lap.
I’d be very surprised if that weren’t a penalty. He just doored him straight off track. Completely flipped the race on its head.

I’d be very surprised if that weren’t a penalty. He just doored him straight off track. Completely flipped the race on its head.
Just saw the replay. What a takeout!

Now Kubica is saying the BMW initiated it earlier in the lap. Sure, just admit it was a payback!

Just saw the replay. What a takeout!

Now Kubica is saying the BMW initiated it earlier in the lap. Sure, just admit it was a payback!
Well that is just idiotic when you’re leading the race by 20+ seconds and getting into beefs with lapped cars.

You weren’t kidding about the mirror either, I didn’t even notice that thing whipping around the first time.

It looked like he pulled out from behind a GT car and didn't know the BMW was there.

Did you see the rearview mirror fly off that thing!

Back
Top Bottom