2024 Austrian Grand Prix

Max is probably too far out of reach, but at least now someone is making him work for it. I think we all knew Red Bull would be unbeatable at a track that suits them, and tomorrow might be more of the same.

Aston Martin may have gone from 2nd-quickest to 7th-quickest car in the span of a season and a half, but at least they’ve announced Lance Stroll through 2026!

Verstappen put one down on them in Q3. Pole by four tenths over Norris. His most dominant qualifying effort in a good while.

Reverse the sprint grid by points. That would shake things up.
That’s been my opinion ever since they introduced sprint races. Teams would never go for it though, at least not the ones that matter.

At least by now they’ve managed to decouple it from the actual Grand Prix.

That’s been my opinion ever since they introduced sprint races. Teams would never go for it though, at least not the ones that matter.
I'll admit if fake and phony, but we already have that with cheesy tires and fake degradation, and we all hate fakey fake DRS. A little more fake wouldn't harm much and it might be fun. We could use another race or two like Hungary 2021.

Aston Martin may have gone from 2nd-quickest to 7th-quickest car in the span of a season and a half, but at least they’ve announced Lance Stroll through 2026!
8th this weekend, they're only ahead of Williams and Sauber.
It's quite baffling. They nailed their 2023 car but haven't gone anywhere since and some their upgrades even sent them backwards.
I was hoping to see Alonso on the top step of the podium again but now even points are a long shot.

Your F1 entertainment brought to you by team Alpine.
I can remember a time long ago when that was the
case every weekend at the front of the field.

Crashtappen hasn’t been showing his true colors lately because no one has been able to touch him, but here’s your reminder of who he is.

Thats the most excited I've heard Toto in a couple years.
"George you can win this !"

How about ya Haas ! Lets Go!

Back
Top Bottom