2024 Children’s of Alabama Indy Grand Prix

Big crash in USF Juniors today. Always scary when there’s a car sitting dead in the middle of the track.

Try karting at Barber. You come over the hill and there's a driver laying in the road!

Hey nobody is noticing Felix. He's got a pole from thermal, 8th or so at St. Petersburg and he's in the fast six at Barber. Not perfect, but a good start for a team that was nowhere last year. Maybe now that Shank is putting everything into his Indycar program they can sting together a decent season. It would be great to see Helio win it, and Mike deserves another one too.

I think Felix is about recovered from his concussion (took me two years too) and now he is starting to put it all together. He's going to fly under the radar and when we least expect it, he's going to snag one. I could be wrong, but all the signs are there.

No one probably cares but me, but Jack Harvey qualified in 22 out of 27. OK, that's not good, but for Jack it's an improvement. Hey, he outqualified Pourchaire! He's had a tough go coming back from his concussion. I hope he can keep improving.

I've recently become a Pietro Fittipaldi fan. He's not having a good season so far.

Not the best time for Penske to open up a can of whoop-ass, but they did it anyway.
Probably the best place for Scottie and Will to be, up front. Those Penske cars are going to be raced harder than ever. Newgarden could be in for some argybargy.

Really too bad about VeeKay - fastest in morning practice, couldn’t make a real qualifying attempt with electrical issues and now starting dead last.

Hey nobody is noticing Felix. He's got a pole from thermal, 8th or so at St. Petersburg and he's in the fast six at Barber. Not perfect, but a good start for a team that was nowhere last year. Maybe now that Shank is putting everything into his Indycar program they can sting together a decent season. It would be great to see Helio win it, and Mike deserves another one too.

I think Felix is about recovered from his concussion (took me two years too) and now he is starting to put it all together. He's going to fly under the radar and when we least expect it, he's going to snag one. I could be wrong, but all the signs are there.
I think it helps Felix a lot that he’s now in a place where he’s the guy and he’s not always looking over his shoulder at who may be coming for his job. Seemed like he was always on the hot seat at McLaren, and he can be a lot more comfortable at MSR.

I think it helps Felix a lot that he’s now in a place where he’s the guy and he’s not always looking over his shoulder at who may be coming for his job. Seemed like he was always on the hot seat at McLaren, and he can be a lot more comfortable at MSR.
You need continuity to succeed. You need to feel secure too, so that probably did play a big part.

How much fun is it going to be with Shank and Felix all year and Helio with Indianapolis. All three of those clowns are larger than life. This could be the team that's most fun to watch all year.

Things like that are, again, why Pato isn’t a champ yet. All the talent in the world, just makes a couple of bizarre mistakes over a season that guys like Dixon and Palou simply don’t.

Things like that are, again, why Pato isn’t a champ yet. All the talent in the world, just makes a couple of bizarre mistakes over a season that guys like Dixon and Palou simply don’t.

He’s proving you doubly right today.

Back
Top Bottom