2024 Children’s of Alabama Indy Grand Prix

Stupid question... Santino has an actual shot at this one, right?
If I’m reading the leaderboard right I think he’s fourth on the two-stop strategy, Palou being the leader. And he can burn more than those guys since he pitted a few laps later after stopping under the early yellow. They’re putting themselves in good position for sure.

If I’m reading the leaderboard right I think he’s fourth on the two-stop strategy, Palou being the leader. And he can burn more than those guys since he pitted a few laps later after stopping under the early yellow. They’re putting themselves in good position for sure.
He can do it on one more stop, I doubt anyone else can.

He can do it on one more stop, I doubt anyone else can.
Palou, Rosenqvist, Armstrong seem to be aiming for lap 60-61, but it’s probably going to take some fuel save that Ferrucci doesn’t need to do.

McLaughlin, Lundgaard, Power all pushing for three stops.

14 bunch are staying out.

Let’s this green sooner than later, make those guys who just pitted save even more. I thought the Rossi caution would screw the strategy up but this last yellow threw another wrinkle in.

Good grief. Does Santino have a shot at this? Running this well is not a bad sign going into May.

Surprised they didn’t keep Santino out longer to build more of a gap. Would’ve figured they’d have the fuel to get to 70 or so.

Leaders running 1.5 seconds/lap quicker than Palou. Gonna have the gap built up I think. And then more fuel/better tires after the stop anyways.

Surprised they didn’t keep Santino out longer to build more of a gap. Would’ve figured they’d have the fuel to get to 70 or so.
At this point a yellow could wreck his race. Bring him in as soon as you know he can make the distance.

At this point a yellow could wreck his race. Bring him in as soon as you know he can make the distance.
Needed to go as far as possible to build a gap like the other leaders have done. They pitted him early enough that he wound up back in traffic. Lundqvist came out way ahead.

These guys in the booth spent an hour and a half about how Palou was in a great spot and how it would go down to the wire. Palou won’t even get a podium. Lmao hype team

Back
Top Bottom