2024 Hungarian Grand Prix

Perez is on one of the worst runs of form I’ve ever seen out of a racing driver.
I believe if he is not within 100 points Max at the break, there's an out cluse in his contract. Mathematically can't be done.

I can't remember a driver on this long of a skid keeping his drive. I feel bad for the guy but you could hardly blame Red Bull for replacing him.

IMHO, it's worse than Gasly's run at Red Bull, tbh.
For sure, and Albon’s too. Especially since they both spent time with the team when they had the third-best car on the grid. Perez has been spinning and crashing with either the best or second-best car for a year now.

Nice, clean start, though Max may have to give up a position or two because he gained an advantage.

Max sure is ornery today. Lots of frustrations within that Red Bull team apparently.

Hamilton moved a bit under braking but still Max’s fault for a huge lunge and lockup. Never had a chance on that one.

Mclaren are just getting in position to make a championship charge, only for the drivers to blow up team harmony.

Mclaren are just getting in position to make a championship charge, only for the drivers to blow up team harmony.
I think McLaren are gonna blow past Red Bull in the constructor’s later this season anyways. Whether Lando can make a charge for the WDC will simply come down to what Red Bull and Max can counter with.

Glad Piastri got his first win, even under awkward circumstances. Hopefully he wins one straight up sooner than later. He might be my favorite youngster in the series.

McLaren really bottled this 1-2.

Piastri should have pitted first that last stop. I have no clue how they managed to mess this up this badly.

What do you mean? Piastri got a better start, drove move away from everyone and got undercut by his own team.

Lando didn’t earn that P1 on merit.
Lando kept it within two seconds during the first stints. He was cleary faster on older tires at the end and drove away.
This was Lando's win. I don't think he should have played Mr. Nice guy.

Lando kept it within two seconds during the first stints. He was cleary faster on older tires at the end and drove away.
This was Lando's win. I don't think he should have played Mr. Nice guy.

I see it differently.

McLaren is really trying the Red Bull 1 man show with Lando.

Back
Top Bottom