2024 Indy Grand Prix

Championship leader Herta didn’t have enough fuel to complete his final Q1 run and was stranded on track, will start 24th. Tough.

Felix has been top ten in Q every race this season. He and the team are coming together, and I expect Felix could be a good dark horse for the 500.

Can't stand it when the announcers are babbling some BS while there is action on the screen.

Race has entered a lull stage.

Race needs some excitement. Where you at Santino? Do you 🤣

ooff

Damn lappers
Technically that was for position at the time, Ericsson was one stop out of sequence from Power. Just unfortunate timing with the pit exit blend.

But, again, I don’t think you’re gonna see anyone cutting Penskes any slack anytime soon.

Technically that was for position at the time, Ericsson was one stop out of sequence from Power. Just unfortunate timing with the pit exit blend.

But, again, I don’t think you’re gonna see anyone cutting Penskes any slack anytime soon.

Oh I wasn’t cheering for Powers at all. Don’t need them to win any time soon. Lol

I was making a reference to the old YouTube videos about the NASCAR lappers screwing the leaders.

Palou is the best driver in the series and more than capable of being in F1 if the teams there had any interest in fielding more than a grand total of six good drivers. It is crazy that that window has already closed for him.

Anyways, pretty decent race. Was hoping Armstrong would nab Dixon at the end but that’s a career-best finish either way. Good recovery drives from Herta and Rosenqvist, and if Lundgaard winds up with a big team next year he’s gonna be a problem.

Back
Top Bottom