2024 Italian Grand Prix

Wow , after hearing LeClerc on the cool down lap
speak perfect Italian , I had to look that up.
Born in Monaco:
He is trilingual , fluent in French ,Italian,English.

No better podium party in racing.

Hard to believe we may very well have quite a points battle the end of this season. Norris will need some luck but not much to catch Verstappen. Heck, Leclerc could very well get into the fight if Lando and Max both have a few sour results.

Andddd he’s gone.

12 of 12 points for the calendar year. Yikes.

Attachments

• IMG_2540.jpeg
    IMG_2540.jpeg
    317.8 KB · Views: 21
Colapito pulled off a sneaky 12th. Kept his nose clean all weekend and had a decent finish. Not sure if he's going to be a star or not, but he's off to a good start.

Having looked at the Gasly/Mags contact, it's clear Mags was on the curb and couldn't give Gasly any more room. It was a harsh call, but Mags deserves it for all the other stuff he's gotten away with. Even Gasly didn't think it was worth a penalty: https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/gasly-wants-unfair-magnussen-race-ban-reversed-after-nothing-italy-f1-clash/10650345/#:~:text="Someone told me he got,will would be definitely unfair.

McLaren seems to have a good enough car to win both Championships this season. It seems they are only focusing on winning the WCC which is a bit strange to me.

There is so much ground to make up that McLaren can't afford to have it's drivers taking points off each other.

Tbh, his F1 career is perhaps one of the stragest of all time imo. When he finished 2nd in his first ever start I thought the sky is the limit to what this guy can do in F1.
Turns out the podium in his first GP will likely remain the only one of his career.
I'd take K-Mag over a lot of other drivers, tbh.

Back
Top Bottom