2024 Saudi GP

Bearman finishes P3 in the top 10! Coming in cold like that and delivering is what you want from a reserve. He's only had one session, so I expect he will get better.

Bearman P9 after FP1. I hope he can hold it together for the whole weekend and get a good result.

Ollie qualified 11th. No matter if he scores a point tomorrow or not, this is an unforgettable experience for him.
I can't imagine what is going through this 18-year-old dude's mind right now.
It was less than three years ago when I saw him win a German F4 race at the Sachsenring. He grew up watching Hamilton win world title after world title and now gets to drive for the team every racer wants to race for before Lewis.

He's also the first ever F1 driver who was born after me. I'm surprised it took that long.

Qualifying P11 on debut with a few hours’ notice at essentially a high-speed street circuit is impressive from Bearman. Nice showing.

Max extended his pole gap to P2 week over week…

Good result for Yuki in P9.

I'm not for sure how long they've been doing this, but on espn news they are showing the F1 race in a kids theme, with a kid announcer at times and some cartoon graphics.

I'm not for sure how long they've been doing this, but on espn news they are showing the F1 race in a kids theme, with a kid announcer at times and some cartoon graphics.
Maybe that's what I should watching. Maybe it's easier to tell who's who.

Mags is having a career day for annoying other drivers. He's fighting like his life depends on it, and he doesn't know he has a 10 second penalty.

Pretty fantastic defense from K-Mag to help Hulk likely earn a points finish.

Really interesting to see the strengths and weaknesses of the Mercedes and McLaren with the same engine. McLaren is so good through the twisty stuff and the Mercedes maybe the fastest on the straights.

Bearman is having a hell of a race!
Two of them actually.
Since 2021 the driving standards were probably changed behind the scenes because all the dirty stuff has disappeared. Even Max hasn't put a scratch on his car since 2001. Everyone is racing very fairly, except Kevin, as the announcers pointed out, takes it right to the boundary of not acceptable.
As the team said on his radio his job was to keep the others behind so Nico can get the point.
That's good team strategy but if it were me I would want to know.

Back
Top Bottom