2024 Saudi GP

Since 2021 the driving standards were probably changed behind the scenes because all the dirty stuff has disappeared. Even Max hasn't put a scratch on his car since 2001. Everyone is racing very fairly, except Kevin, as the announcers pointed out, takes it right to the boundary of not acceptable.
Idk, there used to be drive throughs for causing a collision but over the course of the last 10 years they have almost completely disappeared. Now it's just 5 or 10 second time penalties.

Absolutely fantastic and flawless job by Ollie. He's definitely on the map for next year now at either Sauber or Haas.
Alonso did a great job as well.

Dull race overall. Pirelli need to make tires that wear like they used to do.
The gap up front still isn't that huge but you don't know to what degree the Red Bulls are just cruising.

Was really happy to see Bearman have a hell of a race. Under difficult conditions on a scary track he made the most out of his opportunity and score a well-deserved DOTD.

I don't even know what to say about Mercedes.

Hamilton’s defending made this race somewhat watchable. End result not showing it again per par.

Russell was honestly quite embarrassing in this race. Couldn’t even sniff Alonso.

Through all the craziness surrounding Red Bull they are more dominant than ever.

I may have to start pulling for them to run the table. They certainly seem capable. They are making it look easy.

Idk, there used to be drive throughs for causing a collision but over the course of the last 10 years they have almost completely disappeared. Now it's just 5 or 10 second time penalties.
I guess I stated my point poorly. What I mean is everyone is driving much more cleanly than when they used to run into each other on the straights. Since the first race of 2022 I've seen very little unsporting driving. I've seen Mags pull some stuff I thought was too hard, but by and large everyone is pretty fair.

Hamilton’s defending made this race somewhat watchable. End result not showing it again per par.

Russell was honestly quite embarrassing in this race. Couldn’t even sniff Alonso.
Mercedes are still having simulator correlation issues. They’re cooked.

Mercedes are still having simulator correlation issues. They’re cooked.

Hamilton smelled a rat. Glad he’s getting the **** out of there. Ferrari might be a clown show but they’re at least consistently fast.

Holy ****, Mercedes.

Back
Top Bottom