2024 Xfinity Series News

No, I said it would be easy. I implied nothing about the value of the check. The car has had early mechanical issues recently and I won't be surprised if it doesn't last long.

Nothing more or less.
Logano in an interview said that he wanted to race in the truck race. He inquired to a couple of teams and was surprised that they wanted large sums of money. So I suspect he is getting a freebee for the 15 or one heck of a deal to drive the thing.

No, I said it would be easy. I implied nothing about the value of the check. The car has had early mechanical issues recently and I won't be surprised if it doesn't last long.

Nothing more or less.
I said no check..you say easy...so what is THE VALUE or are you just making stuff up?

Paycheck? Really? How much is this check?

I say it is nothing to Logano but you have implied it is substantial, so let's hear it...
I said no check..you say easy...so what is THE VALUE or are you just making stuff up?
No, you didn't. You said, "Paycheck? Really? How much is this check?" If you meant there was no check, I get that now.

Good bye NBC Hello CW.

It might not matter much to fans, but the numbers of the agreement are important to the teams, drivers, sponsors and health of the overall sport. The deal was reportedly worth $115 million per year, which is a sizable increase over what was earmarked for the series on the previous television agreements. Increased TV revenue for the series should mean more royalties for the teams, making it easier to get to the track each week.

1726192588727.jpeg

ConZ stank up the ARCA race yesterday like Truex's Coke 600. In a Trackhouse car, I think anything less than top 15 would be a disappointment.

I think Logano starting shotgun says more about the #15 car than the series.

ConZ stank up the ARCA race yesterday like Truex's Coke 600. In a Trackhouse car, I think anything less than top 15 would be a disappointment.

I think Logano starting shotgun says more about the #15 car than the series.
Top 15? Hell, I think he is going to win it. That's his first time in an Xfinity car and he won practice and qualifying.

Top 15? Hell, I think he is going to win it. That's his first time in an Xfinity car and he won practice and qualifying.
Dinger and SVG are in the same equipment; Gibbs and Allgaier are in comparable cars. All but Gibbs have WAY more experience overall than Z. Dinger and Li'l Gator know this place like the backs of their hands.

The kid will do fine but he doesn't have a playoff spot on the line.

Dinger and SVG are in the same equipment; Gibbs and Allgaier are in comparable cars. All but Gibbs have WAY more experience overall than Z. Dinger and Li'l Gator know this place like the backs of their hands.

The kid will do fine but he doesn't have a playoff spot on the line.
Maybe if you look at practice speeds you will come to your senses.

1726338773568.png

Back
Top Bottom