2024 Xfinity Series News

Boris Said’s best days are behind him, I’m afraid.
He is one of the funniest racers out there. I will never forget the first time I heard him on the radio, probably late 80s he said he showed up to a sports car race with one set of tires because he figured tires were good for at least 40,000 miles so why would he need more! He also had a run in with one of the Bodines in the truck series and we had a chance to ask him about it during an autograph signing and he basically said they were like two fingers stuck together and showed us his hand with the middle finger then being prominently displayed and a big smile on his face. The last time we met him we were watching practice at Daytona by the start finish line and he just walked on over and sat down next to us to chat and watch practice. From what we have seen he seems to be a pretty cool guy.

Top 10 qualifiers at Sonoma. SVG with a burner.

1717878770536.png

Ol' Ty couldn't stand it and went back out to try to better SVG's time. He put another lap on his tires and went slower lol.

1718691957338.png

39 Xfinity entries for 38 spots at New Hampshire. 6-AWilliams 07-Emerling 14-Bearden 17-Bowman 19-Bonsignore 20-Bell 26-Heim 35-Reen 74-Buford 88-Kvapil 92-Byrd
1718692027221.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom