24 Hours of Le Mans

P

PushRodV8

Just started watching. Damn I love this race. It's on my bucket list.

Pulling for Corvette Racing in the GT class and Toyota in the Hybrid Prototypes.

Great stream. When the mooorons at Fox start switching channels..hope they take their stupid ticker with them, this is a good clear stream to watch. I like the new yellow zone rule. It should make the race better without all the full course shutdowns.

Great stream. When the mooorons at Fox start switching channels..hope they take their stupid ticker with them, this is a good clear stream to watch. I like the new yellow zone rule. It should make the race better without all the full course shutdowns.

good phone interview w/ dan gurney !

Well a 2nd for Corvette is good but not good enough. Toyota got a 3rd in LMP. Excellent race overall.

Did anyone notice how Fox had the schedule all f'd up. It pissed me off. I couldn't watch the final hour this morning because it was on FS2. Bastards.

Well a 2nd for Corvette is good but not good enough. Toyota got a 3rd in LMP. Excellent race overall.

Did anyone notice how Fox had the schedule all f'd up. It pissed me off. I couldn't watch the final hour this morning because it was on FS2. Bastards.

can you screw it up any worse? FS1 then 2 then Fox Go, then nothing, and the final laps were on FS2? sorry bunch of bush leaguers. I was rooting for the V8 Toyotas..did I really say that? and the Vetts. The Vetts got screwed with the caution cars..didn't help things.

All Audi, all the time at Le Mans. They've been getting whipped by Toyota so far this year but they brought reliable cars when it mattered most.

cept for 1 ! what a friggin wreck .
Not their fault though, the Toyota and Ferrari thought they could go twice as fast as everyone else could in the wet. Fail.

I bet Toyota and Porsche will bring a third car next year like Audi always do and Nissan intends to do.

Back
Top Bottom