25th anniversary of ................

Whizzer

Gig'em
25th anniversary of our 25th anniversary. YEP! Fifty years today! I'm so proud I could bust just thinking this gal would even go out with me and then marry me. June 8th, 1963 was the big day. I remember it like it was yesterday and every day tell her how fortunate I am to have her in my life.
As the years progressed we had two children that produced three grandchildren.
We always worked side by side in the businesses we owned and she never asked for anything. We worked, saved and, invested building for the life we lead today. We did it together. She is my sounding board, soul mate, business partner, confidante, lover, life partner and best friend all rolled into one. I can't imagine life without her.

June 8, 1963.jpg

Congratulations, Whizzer and wife. Not many can say they've reached 50 years.
How she's put up with you this long, I'll never understand. She must have great patience.
:)

Yeah man, you got it going on. Congratulations you guys.
I remember Brook. "it just a matter of time" and the big hit, "rainy night in Georgia"

Nice....congrats...still, even at this stage be careful. You never know what them damn women are thinking :cheers:.

Sounds like you landed a good one and have managed to hang onto her.

Congratulations.

Congratulations Whiz. Though we may not see eye to eye on our political views we do have the same commitment to maintaining our faithfulness and love to our spouses. Happy Aniversary and do something very special with your wife, she deserves it. LOL

Thank you all for your kind words and best wishes. I can only hope each of you are fortunate enough to find and hold a woman as good as the one I picked off a milking stool in her fathers barn fifty-two years ago. ;)

Here is what we look like fifty years later. We enjoyed dinner at the Capitol City Club, downtown Raleigh, NC as the sun was setting in the background. Ironic isn't it? Celebrating fifty years of marriage while watching as the sun sets behind the hills and in reality, living in the sunset of our lives.

One more benefit is you now know what Whizzer looks like .....................

Capital City Club 06:08:2013.jpg

A huge congratulations to the happy couple!! Honest to God, I almost teared up, old buddy. :cheers:

Many many many more happy anniversaries to you both!

A very happy anniversary to you and the mrs. May you have many more!!!!

Sweatpea

Back
Top Bottom