$2M Squirrel

if it's done right, squirrel taste good.

I might try squirrel when they run out of cows, chickens and fish.

squirrels eat better food than cows,chickens or fish do and are a whole lot cleaner.

Squirrel's cooked in a thick gravy and mashed taters. Yum Yum. :D
285258_467792789953350_830842834_n.jpg

I have many squirrels at the park that I've been feeding for years. Some of them climb all over me. I sometimes feed a group of up to 30.

Squirrel is pretty tasty if it is done right. They are rodents, and closer to rats than many who enjoy eating them would probably like to admit, but they are good eating. I grew up in a house of West Virginia hillbillies so I was exposed to some foods you might find odd and probably gross. The grossest thing I ever saw, in my opinion, was "tomato gravy". That stuff just weirds me out for some reason.

tomatogravy2526biscuits.jpg

For those who like the taste of squirrel, but live in yuppie-land where children aren't allowed to know the facts of life ... I offer this advice. Leave an attic vent open, with several baited traps inside. Within the week, you'll have a full freezer, and pelts aplenty to make winter mittens. And even the most rabid tree hugger will be hard pressed to argue at killing a pest that got into your attic. Remember to keep that attic vent shut tight when the traps aren't set. If you live where racoons and possum are also common, you'll want to keep that vent shut during the night ... or set a few bigger traps besides. Can't say I've got a good recipe for racoon.

For those who like the taste of squirrel, but live in yuppie-land where children aren't allowed to know the facts of life ... I offer this advice. Leave an attic vent open, with several baited traps inside. Within the week, you'll have a full freezer, and pelts aplenty to make winter mittens. And even the most rabid tree hugger will be hard pressed to argue at killing a pest that got into your attic. Remember to keep that attic vent shut tight when the traps aren't set. If you live where racoons and possum are also common, you'll want to keep that vent shut during the night ... or set a few bigger traps besides. Can't say I've got a good recipe for racoon.
What are mittens?

Back
Top Bottom