"3" Dale Earnhardt story dvd...anyone?

C

cutiepie24

has anyone ordered and gotten their copy of 3 yet?

I ordered mine thur amazon.com on the 11th for actual preorder on the 14th..
and still have not gotten it yet......guess it is not available yet.....it was cheaper on amazon too as opposed to espn.....
anyway just curious of anyone has gotten it..of course we are anixious to see the interviews....... :beerbang:

They have them at Wal Mart for 19.95. Was gonna get one but they were sold out. They said they would get another shipment in soon. So I will get one then. :D

Gollum said:
They have them at Wal Mart for 19.95. Was gonna get one but they were sold out. They said they would get another shipment in soon. So I will get one then. :D

oh good......that is a lot cheaper...mine was 24...... :beerbang:

TexasRaceLady said:
I'll buy it, if my Wally World has it. Mainly for the additional interviews.

ya the interviews is what we want it for too.......plus the movie wasn't all that bad..I liked it...... :D

amazon is finally shipping it.......delivery date is for next tuesday ..........sorry DE late late xmas present for you......

plus gotta order our tickets to the Ca speedway on monday for the race in Feb......can't miss that now can we? De would kill me........ :D :D :D

yea u can't find it up here in illinois. i had to order mine off of eBay. But i hear the ESPN.com has some.

I mostly wanna get it for the interviews and the old school races

Back
Top Bottom