"3" Days of Dale

E

Eagle1

Check TV times, ESPN Classic & ESPN have LOTS of old NASCAR & IROC races on Thurs. Friday & Saturday. ;)

Yeah, I'm hyper ventilating, drooling and my eyes are getting kinda buggy. :growl: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Got a ****load of tapes ready and custom labels all made. Just about nuts trying to get this VCR programed for all these races. LOL

Yeah, I turned on this morning and was plesantly suprised. Good racing.

We all need our Racing Fix in the off season, and thanks for keeping us up to date Birdman! :beerbang: :cool:

Did anyone see Sports Century. very touching..

Oh yeah, my daughters Birthday is tomorrow, Dec 11th..... Guess how old?

Man I really wish we had ESPN Classic! looks like a good weekend to watch old races.

I miss ESPN2 showing 24 hours of racing during X-mas

Is anyone taping this past week? Can you provide the races for me if I buy you the tapes or DVDs?

I've taped most of them W.O.P. & taping the movie tonight. I'll have to hook up 2 vcr's in tandom to copy them for you but if you give me the tapes (4) I'll be glad to. I've got my last tape in the vcr now.

I've got 3 different 1989 races, 1991 Holly Farms 500, 1993 Hooters 500, 1995 First Union 500, 1995 Save Mart 300, Sports Center - Dale Earnhart, "3" Nation & will have "3" The Movie.

Your on. I have a tape for two of the races, but I would like as many as you have. I need to bring then with me or have them delivered to me in Iraq. Gotta have something to do when I am not working. You know I am gonna miss the Daytona 500? That I will definitely need. Tony is gonna win it this year.

WideOpenPhoto said:
Your on. I have a tape for two of the races, but I would like as many as you have. I need to bring then with me or have them delivered to me in Iraq. Gotta have something to do when I am not working. You know I am gonna miss the Daytona 500? That I will definitely need. Tony is gonna win it this year.

Well we already told ya we'd tape races and stuff for you and send them to you. Buy a 10 pack of 8 hour tapes and I can get all the races each weekend, Truck, Busch & Cup, on 1 tape.

The tapes I have here are 6 hour tapes.

I made sure to avoid "ESPN Classic" over these last few days. :beerbang:

Now,3 days of the #24 would be some great programming. :growl: :)

Back
Top Bottom