#3 Wrangler Car

D

dalejrfan_8_06

does anyone know were i can find dale sr. old wrangler car with the 3 on it in 1:24 scale??

the one that he raced back in the old days can't really remeber the year i know he raced two of them one with the 3 and one with the 15

i am looking for the one with the 3

Look at this site and figure out which one....if its the '84, '85, or '87, you're going to drop some serious bucks. http://jims_diecast.tripod.com/

I know a few guys who might have one of those three, but like I said, i won't be cheap. Let me know if you are interested.

yea i am looking to get the 1985 wrangler car. the 1988 black 3. His first year driving the black car. and the 1998 daytona 500 car all in 1:24 scale

Take a look at this place..... Ben's Board About three or four ads down, a guy just listed a '98 Daytona Win for $40.00...

The other two cars, you're gonna spend anywhere from $300-$400 each. I had every car that Dale ever drove except the '85, '87, and '88. Then Action started making cars that we drove only one race in, and even one that he was in for only about 40 laps before the engine blew. So, I sold all of them. I still have all my 1/64's though. And I have everything of Jr's. so far...

Good luck to ya...there is a lot of good guys on that board. If you have any questions about it, let me know.

k, thanxs man. do u know were i can find the 1:24 dale jr 2004 daytona 500 car

43 drivers

Another big money jewel.....this one here is a little expensive, I got lucky and got mine for $300. The Born On Date car that he raced on the 15th, was a very limited car, I think the total made was 2500. He ran three different Born On Date's during Speedweeks and the 500.....the only difference was the date on the hood.

You can get a raced used B.O.D. for the 500 also, much cheaper and it even has the one red wheel that he had on his car, plus all the marks and dirt from the track. It probably runs for about $100 bucks.

u got any links to a place that i can find the expensive one??

No problem dude...you might want to try Ben's Board before you use the 43 driver's site. It might be a little cheaper on Ben's....just post a want ad.

they don't have prices for the sr. ones. do u know how much those are???

Back
Top Bottom