4 cyl Modifieds

SpeedPagan

The iRacing Guru

Why is this not more widespread!? I would love to race 4 cylinders Modified at my local short track! :D

They run pretty good, You see a lot of winged mini sprints running 4 bangers, but the late model modified look is a new one on me. I like the look

Last edited:
They run pretty good, You see a lot of winged mini sprints running 4 bangers, but the late model modified look is a new one on me. I like the look

I want to know who makes the chassis.

Pro-4 Mods ran at a lot of the tracks in southern New England. Popularity was slowing down a little and when Riverside Park shut down they sort of disappeared.

Pro-4 Mods ran at a lot of the tracks in southern New England. Popularity was slowing down a little and when Riverside Park shut down they sort of disappeared.

Yeah, they're pretty lame now. Usually less than a dozen cars. They space out quickly.

Yeah, they're pretty lame now. Usually less than a dozen cars. They space out quickly.

Well that's a shame. I thought I finally found an affordable form of real world motorsports. :(

Back
Top Bottom