500 Race thread.

Let's do our best to keep it civil and, for goodness sakes, ON TOPIC.
Reply to a post, not to the poster personally.

If you want to argue, take it to a private conversation --- don't involve the rest of us in your bickering.
Welcome to Raceday with MOEJOE. I will be your host today.

Everybody please move back from the fence at least 20 rows. Extinguish all smoking materials and return your seatback tray to the upright position.

Thank you for flying RacingForums.COM

Does any one think the track will offer any thing to injured spectators, such as free tix for life,or HOT PASSES, or any other kind of compensation?

Does any one think the track will offer any thing to injured spectators, such as free tix for life,or HOT PASSES, or any other kind of compensation?

Free helmets would be more appropriate. ;)

Somehow, nascar will get sued and settle with the injured. They will learn from this and make the fans even safer, but there will always be danger.

One thing the track had better offer is payment in full for the medical expenses, plus any rehab that's needed.
That's pretty much a given,
Interesting to think that section of fence might be the most photographed item today at the Speedway today...

I just hope there aren't too many commercials :pbjtime:.

P.S. - awesome to hear there were no fatalities yesterday.

I have to be somewhere for about half an hour today at noon central time. Can someone tell me what time the green flag is supposed to wave?

I have to be somewhere for about half an hour today at noon central time. Can someone tell me what time the green flag is supposed to wave?

according to Jayski:

Scheduled Green Flag (approx): 1:20pm/et

Oh God. I just turned on Raceday, and there's Rutledge Wood interviewing 50 Cent. I hate this icon, but that deserves a :bleh:

Needless to say, I immediately turned off the TV and will wait until later tos tart watching the race.

According to CNN Jim Nabors will sing "Back Home Again in Indiana" at about 1pm with a parachutist landing with the game ball directly after :D...no word yet on the halftime show. :jamming:

P.S. - this new breakfast wine is great !!

Oh God. I just turned on Raceday, and there's Rutledge Wood interviewing 50 Cent. I hate this icon, but that deserves a :bleh:

Needless to say, I immediately turned off the TV and will wait until later tos tart watching the race.
I listened to the very first part of Raceday, just to get an update on the injured. After that, TV off. Can't stand some of the "personalities" on Raceday.

Not watching prerace, hoping for an exciting race today. Like yesterday minus car parts going over fence and hurting people.

It's Danica Day !!!!

79ed2e9669bc43062a0f6a7067009f17.jpg

Jeff Gordon's car has been through inspection twice...seems to be an issue with the rear end housing.

Back
Top Bottom