59th Rolex 24 at Daytona

I always experience a let down at the end of the Rolex24. I hate it that this type of excitement only comes around once a year.
Yep, I used to feel the same about Le Mans for a bit until the last few years, but I think things will be changing for the better there over the next few years.

Bathurst 12 Hour would normally be this coming weekend and has grown a ton in stature over the last decade but COVID put that on the back burner this year. :confused:

And punting a Ferrari certainly didn't hurt.
It certainly didn’t, but I don’t think it was anything more than a racing deal. Ellis could’ve backed out, Cressoni could’ve left more room. Two guys going hard for the same piece of real estate. Good call, just a shame they couldn’t battle it out for another four+ hours.

It certainly didn’t, but I don’t think it was anything more than a racing deal. Ellis could’ve backed out, Cressoni could’ve left more room. Two guys going hard for the same piece of real estate. Good call, just a shame they couldn’t battle it out for another four+ hours.

Oh, no doubt it was a racing thing. We got more than our money's worth out of them. They were at it almost from the green; in fact, wasn't the #21 involved in the dust-up coming to the start?

@FLRacingFan and @AdoubleU24

What are we eating for breakfast? I'm starving yo.
Lol missed this the other day. Man we ended up heading out around midnight. Didn't do the full race this year. Considering doing a motorhome next year in the infield but we'll see how difficult it is to get a spot lol. If we do I'll definitely be inviting you guys on here that go to come by!

Corvette-19
My guess he still has some lingering particles in his system that gave him a positive result. My wife and a co-worker both tested positive weeks after recovering from it. Things like this have to be taken into consideration.

Back
Top Bottom