71's Going to Dover!!!

71Fan

Tim and Dave are going to Dover.:D :D :D :D :D :D

"We are going to try it again in Dover with a different car and motor combination. Hopefully that will help..........I am not interested in running 40th all of the time, and I don't plan on it."

Basically, Tim sez they put the deal together kinda quick and weren't really prepared, and that he plans on spending a bunch of time with Dave to get the car ready.

for a full rundown see.....
Tim;s Richmond Race Revue

Sounds like fun. Take a week or so with the nose to the grindstone, should get some positive results...especially with an attitude like that.

Well, the quotes said more time instead of a bunch, but his Busch car has notes so that's not going take a lot of his time anyways and what with two weeks to get the car ready they might even get in on time. And who knows, maybe Wehrs is putting out some money for an RCR motor. One can only hope.

And leave it to good ol Wehrs to step up to plate. They were on Dave's car when he first went south. I can imagine their PR picture wall (if they have one and I can't see why they wouldn't) is huge what with the number of cars they've probably been on over the years. I know if I wanted to buy a new Chevy right now, I'ld be heading to Bangor.

Oh, I thought you meant YOU were going to Dover, 71Fan!

Was gonna say you, me, and Happyhour should hook up in the parking lot! :D

Originally posted by abooja
Oh, I thought you meant YOU were going to Dover, 71Fan!  

Was gonna say you, me, and Happyhour should hook up in the parking lot! :D

I thought he was going (physically) to the race too........I was getting ready to really lay into him with a big jealousy thing too!!:)

If I had enuf for plane ticket and a bit of pocket change, I'ld be on my way to Dave's shop to help in any way I could even if all I could do was run for coffee and sweep the floors.

Myabe it's time to take him off on that offer of room, board, and 25 bucks a week he made me years back:rolleyes:

Well whether your going to the race or not 71fan, lets hope for a good showing for that silver 71.

Back
Top Bottom