??????

P

pettyfan4life

What did the announcers mean by Nadue having an intresting meating in the infield care center with Spence?

Originally posted by pettyfan4life
What did the announcers mean by Nadue having  an intresting meating in the infield care center with Spence?

Maybe Nadeau tapped someone and caused a wreck that Jimmy got caught up in?:)

That's true DE W, he did w/ the contact w/ Mayfield (Spencer got a piece of that). But Benny was messing up all day, so I wouldn't be surprised if he meant Mayfield when he said that. (I don't think Jimmy had to go to the care center).

If you have to depend on annoucers for all your information you ain't watching the race. Benny, and Wally both made mistakes all race.......heck even back with ESPN, Ned and Benny (he worked for ESPN too) made mistakes. Sometimes they catch them, sometimes they don't. If Benny meant Jeremy and said Jerry, then what's the problem? If you watched the race you would know if he meant Jeremy or Jerry. Not a big a deal. Spencer got clipped and went a lap down through no fault of his own and Jimmy being Jimmy, he's going to say something.......he gets over it quickly though.

BP has lost a lot since last year, he even looks at a car and says the wrong name, like when he saw the 25 and said Nadeau having problem.

Originally posted by kat2220
BP has lost a lot since last year, he even looks at a car and says the wrong name, like when he saw the 25 and said Nadeau having problem.

Nadeau used to drive the 25 car........I find myself making the same mistake.:)

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2
If you have to depend on annoucers for all your information you ain't watching the race.  Benny, and Wally both made mistakes all race.......heck even back with ESPN, Ned and Benny (he worked for ESPN too) made mistakes.  Sometimes they catch them, sometimes they don't.  If Benny meant Jeremy and said Jerry, then what's the problem?  If you watched the race you would know if he meant Jeremy or Jerry.  Not a big a deal.  Spencer got clipped and went a lap down through no fault of his own and Jimmy being Jimmy, he's going to say something.......he gets over it quickly though.

Hey wasn't trying to start anything, just said Benny had made mistakes and that could be it. Geez.

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2

Nadeau used to drive the 25 car........I find myself making the same mistake.:)

Alfred E Newman I'm not. "What me stupid?"

I wasn't arguing either HH.......just pointing out announcers (especially racers turned announcers) make completely honest mistakes. I like BP, Wally and even DW and Larry Mac (though to a lesser degree).:)

Back
Top Bottom