A beautiful Monday morning

TexasRaceLady

Plank Owner
Contributor
Sorry I took off with no warning last Friday. :D

The hubby bought construction materials for the new house, and said "let's go". So I threw so clothes in the the car and took off --- it was so beautiful and cool, I couldn't resist. :)

Glad to see your are allright TRL.Looks like there might be a chance that Huricane may not be done yet.I saw this morning it could take a sharp right,and head back toward the gulf.You might want to wait to build that house.;) Have a great day TRL:)

pbunch, I've packed up essentials, and things I cannot replace just in case. Will lock up and leave if it looks like Houston will get hit.

Our new place is almost 200 miles from here, inland. LOL

If it looks like Houston will get heavy rain, no problem. 100mph winds bother me --- I'll leave.

Hey TRL, glad to see you back here. How's the house going by the way??? Wish that storm would just get out of there. Don't suppose it'll be listening to me though.

Have a good day!

We woke up to a almost red sun..because of the fires..........real hazy here right now, and sopposed to be very very hot, they are talking 110.......:(

:D Could not ask for a more perfact day here. About 60-62 this morning and got up to 75. And sunshime great day.

Back
Top Bottom