A Beter place to vent

D

Dsolerbear

I belive this forum is a great place, easy specking, nonconfrontational group I hope beedee leaves me alone . the rest lets be positive. thank yuo kat2220 for the link. and your friendship
BIG BEAR

Hi, we get into sometimes (usually I start trouble but I tend to respect most of the people here). :)

Originally posted by paul
Hi, we get into sometimes (usually I start trouble but I tend to respect most of the people here). :)

I see it more like getting people to think, not starting trouble.

It's definitely a great forum to post in Dsolerbear, welcome aboard.

Arguements sometimes get heated in here, but they are usually good arguements and not anyone picking on eachother. There are great people in here and I love talking to them.

And as long as you don't mention Waltrip around Paul, you'll be fine. :p

Lol!! Waltrip is seriously the most likeable of the two, I really do like DEI...now you folks will never believe me!! :( ;)

I believe you paul. I know you really do like DEI, but you like Stewart more. Dsolarbear, you will come to find that there can be some rather heated discussions, but here, as opposed to the TR forum (if that's what you want to call it) we do not bash another person/driver. Everyone can express their own opinions, but be ready to accept someone else's opinion too.

In otherwords, pull up a chair, grab your keyboard, and get rid of those rookie stripes! BTW, beer is over there in the corner.:beerchug:

Paul liking DEI? Has the world turned inside out? Something just doesn't seem right there. lol

Not that it matters. I just like Waltrip, the fact that he drives for DEI or whoever doesn't really matter to me.

Originally posted by 66mustang
or Harvick around TWF...

Hey, man, don't pigeonhole me!

I despise ALL bowtie boys. :p Well, kinda hard NOT to like Terry Labonte, but otherwise....

Well then. I guess I will have to say I like Stewart then too. For now.

However, I'm not bending on Robby Gordon. :p

Oh yeah...forgot about Gibbs crossing over to THE DARK SIDE .

Bobby ain't too bad an apple either.

Hey Bear, bring the littlebear too!
Did you stop by there on your way home from the Grand Excursion?

Please check out the general chit-chat board for off topic fun, we have fun there so join in with us other old farts against the youngsters, and the Grin and Bare It Bar and Grill for fun jokes.

Get used to this, PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, kat

I don't really care what banner a driver is driving under. Ford, Chevy, GM, Chrysler, I don't care. I pull for my driver on race day, not the car company.

That probably has to do with the fact that my family never has had any sort of brand loyalty. My family's first car was a '79 Pontiac Grand Prix, then we had an '85 Chevy Cavalier, then we bought a '91 Ford Taurus, then we bought a '96 Dodge Caravan and a '98 Chrysler Cirrus, and now I own a Jeep.

Back
Top Bottom