A Couple Good Runs

T

toddgee24

Texas Terry getting things turned around or what, 2 straight top 10's, good to see the Hendrick cars running like a team now, green pulled a stupid move trying to block, thats what you get, and how about atwood today, i missed alot of the race, rough night, but he was in 10th at one point, maybe even alittle higher, it was nice to see that

Proud of Texas Terry. Glad to see him running good for a change. Atwood did a good job also to bad engine trouble took him out. :cheers:

Terry and his brother Bobby both have been having great runs this season. I'm quite pleased with both of their performances. Good job!

Originally posted by toddgee24@Jun 8 2003, 06:19 PM
Texas Terry getting things turned around or what, 2 straight top 10's, good to see the Hendrick cars running like a team now, green pulled a stupid move trying to block, thats what you get, and how about atwood today, i missed alot of the race, rough night, but he was in 10th at one point, maybe even alittle higher, it was nice to see that
I think the painter got the 5&24 mixed up.

Go Terry! :cheers: When I was rooting for him last year along with Ward and Jeff B. everyone around my house, always made fun of me, joking, but now the joke is on them! :)

Back
Top Bottom