A fantasy Nascar for 2003?

P

pettyfan4life

If I did this fantasy nascar thing for next year who all would do it There would be no money involved in it but have it just for fun??? If you are intrested e-mail me at [email protected] Im gonna make up a format by saturday and e-mail it to the people that contact me and maybe if paul lets me ill post it and get a sticky for it a few days or so

I would play!! But i host one at another site, (kinda like the trivia game) IS your just going to be for this site?

It will be for this site only I figured I could help out a lot more I will try to make up the offical form for how to play and all of the rules

for got this but I will try to have this up by Friday

I want to try to get about 15-20 or so people in it so it could be more challenging as of right now it is onle me and two others

So far I got Ward22, 66mustang, hooty3181529 and Judas e-mails to be in for next year and they have received their letter on how to play and the rules if you want to be in you better e-mail me so I can send the thing to you

Still looking for anyone that is interested in doing this need to build up some names

Back
Top Bottom