A Philly sports first.

Well, you have to admit, that was a horrible throw. I thought it was awesome that the mascot signaled for the left hander out of the bullpen though. That was great!

Well, you have to admit, that was a horrible throw. I thought it was awesome that the mascot signaled for the left hander out of the bullpen though. That was great!

Yeah it was a pathetic pitch, plus as they said on PTI its not even a real robot its a glorified ball machine from a batting cage.

Philly fans also boo the President of the United States. :rolleyes:

But hey, the Phillies are doing well so at least y'all have something going for you... too bad the sorry fans up there have to come down here to pick fights because they're jealous of the Redskins' success. :beerbang:

Win a Super Bowl
cheesy.gif

Q: What do you call a Philadelphia Eagle with a Super Bowl ring?
A: Thief.

Q: How do you keep an Eagle off your lawn?
A: Install a goalpost.

Q: Three Philadelphia sports fans are in a car, who's driving?
A: Sheriff's Deputy.

The Supreme Court won't hear an appeal from a group of Native Americans who think the name of the NFL's Washington Redskins football team is offensive. The Supreme Court also refused to hear an appeal from a group of Redskins fans who think their team's play is offensive.

Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder told reporters that the team is letting everybody down. Except, of course, Nationals fans.

The Supreme Court won't hear an appeal from a group of Native Americans who think the name of the NFL's Washington Redskins football team is offensive. The Supreme Court also refused to hear an appeal from a group of Redskins fans who think their team's play is offensive.

Bad joke. In order for their plays to be offensive, the Redskins offense has to be on the field for more than three plays a drive. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom