A Shout Out to the mods here @ racing-forums.com

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
I just want to give a shout out to the mods here @ racing-forums.com for whatever update they did to now allow the Poll section of the NASCAR subforum to be accessed via Tapatalk. I had always thought that was an update for Tapatalk to make with their software but it seems as though it was something that could be turned on from our side. Thanks for making that section available.

I just want to give a shout out to the mods here @ racing-forums.com for whatever update they did to now allow the Poll section of the NASCAR subforum to be accessed via Tapatalk. I had always thought that was an update for Tapatalk to make with their software but it seems as though it was something that could be turned on from our side. Thanks for making that section available.

Absolutely as almost all my time here is through Tapatalk. Also they worked hard on the Podium section and have been very responsive. Thanks guys and gals:)

Thanks :beerbang: I can't take all the credit, though. I didn't flip any switches recently, unless you mean it changed in the last 3 weeks. I did update the Tapatalk plugin a few weeks ago, so maybe that enabled something to work in the Tapatalk app. But as far as Tapatalk options were concerned, it was always set to show all forums. Did you update the app just now?

While I'm at it, are there any other oddities about the Tapatalk setup that I should look into? (besides it causing duplicated/triplicated alerts which is something Tapatalk is apparently aware of)

Did you update the app just now?

While I'm at it, are there any other oddities about the Tapatalk setup that I should look into? (besides it causing duplicated/triplicated alerts which is something Tapatalk is apparently aware of)
No, but I did log out and then back in. I never log out of the app and my phone is always running. I believe that mine auto updated Tapatalk a week or so ago. I also just received the most recent update for the Android phones yesterday.

I've never noticed any other issues with the app and this or any other forums. It's a great tool IMO.

Hmm. I dunno. A cache file could have been interfering with its visibility of the polls forum. Or it might not have been able to browse subforums until that update.

I'd chalk it up to Tapatalk's strange behavior.

On an iPhone forum I frequent, the mobile app there is based on Tapatalk and it's having some really strange glitches, login errors, etc.

Back
Top Bottom