A topic just for drt.................

D

dixieracer2002

Well dang since the other one gots deleted! lol! U can have a topic of ur on since ur not wanted on the other one! And this one u can have whoever u want on it! WE love ya everyone might not but everyone should LOVE FAN OF THE YEAR! lol

well golly gee Daisy...........ain't never had a whole topic devoted to just me..........I'm sure they'll hang me (us)! Lol!! Thanks........probably won't get any posts except me and you but I appreciate the thought. I never set out to be enemies with anyone.....no matter what some may think. I just call it like I see it and sometimes I guess that ruffles feathers.

Well no matter who post nor who doesn't!:p ! WE know u can't do n e thing THAT BAD to hurt n e one!;) K! ANd they can't hang us cuz we pervente from postin on THIER topics and ur welcome n e time i don't like for muh friends to feel left out!:(

GEE DRT, YOU'RE A CELEBRITY NOW. LOL SEE YA' SATURDAY.

Isn't there a trophy an award or something? LOL Hope to see us all Saturday!!!!!!

I think drt should get a trophy!!! Sure has takin up for us( LOL) many of times in them stands!! (thanks drt) After this racing season you better keep in touch!! Dont make me come to your job!! LOL!!

Love yall,
KAtie

Back
Top Bottom