A Very Merry Christmas

kkfan91

Everyones an outlaw til its time to do outlaw s%&#
This morning from my mom I got an awesome present, she had a friend who was going to get ride of his NASCAR diecasts, so she bought them for me. Mostly Waltrip, Allison, Bonnett and Dave Marcis, I'm so excited.

FB_IMG_1545754427662.jpg
FB_IMG_1545754434762.jpg
FB_IMG_1545754448517.jpg
FB_IMG_1545754458424.jpg

Wow great gifts kkfan, looks like lots of mint condition items. I don’t do collecting but have some unique items related to sponsored cars relative to my profession. Enjoy !

Wow great gifts kkfan, looks like lots of mint condition items. I don’t do collecting but have some unique items related to sponsored cars relative to my profession. Enjoy !
Yeah a lot of it's never been opened, some really limited run stuff. Some of it stretches back to the late 80s and the rest is the 90s. A Jimmie Johnson Spongebob car is probably the most recent piece. I've really got to start figuring out a display plan for my stuff.

Wow. Reminds me of my grandpa's hardcore Dale Sr. collection. What a snag, kkfan!

Good stuff and it reminds me that I have a crap load of stuff downstairs in boxes that has not seen the light of day in over 15 years. I don’t even remember all I have but I do remember having a 1/64 Darrell Waltrip Speed Block car. I doubt he would autograph that one.

Back
Top Bottom