A Very Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'NASCAR chat' started by kkfan91, Dec 25, 2018.

1. kkfan91

kkfan91 Taking a 10-200

This morning from my mom I got an awesome present, she had a friend who was going to get ride of his NASCAR diecasts, so she bought them for me. Mostly Waltrip, Allison, Bonnett and Dave Marcis, I'm so excited.

FB_IMG_1545754427662.jpg FB_IMG_1545754434762.jpg FB_IMG_1545754448517.jpg FB_IMG_1545754458424.jpg

Truex_rox, mack, sdj and 6 others like this.
  2. Speedbowl14

Speedbowl14 Ryan Preece and short tracks

My mom...who despises NASCAR...got my a mug with the "traditional" NASCAR multi-color logo. In her own words..."I had to get this used one because all the new ones were UGLY!" :D

Truex_rox, be9ak7ts16, Johali and 2 others like this.
  3. Conover

Conover Crew Chief

Wow great gifts kkfan, looks like lots of mint condition items. I don’t do collecting but have some unique items related to sponsored cars relative to my profession. Enjoy !

kkfan91 likes this.
  4. be9ak7ts16

be9ak7ts16 Hick

How cool is that.

kkfan91 likes this.
  5. Clutch

Clutch Team Owner

Wow! That is awesome.

kkfan91 likes this.
  6. kkfan91

kkfan91 Taking a 10-200

Yeah a lot of it's never been opened, some really limited run stuff. Some of it stretches back to the late 80s and the rest is the 90s. A Jimmie Johnson Spongebob car is probably the most recent piece. I've really got to start figuring out a display plan for my stuff.

7. Truex_rox

Truex_rox 19 looks better than ever.

Wow. Reminds me of my grandpa's hardcore Dale Sr. collection. What a snag, kkfan!

kkfan91 likes this.
  8. IanMcVittie

IanMcVittie Team Owner

Good stuff and it reminds me that I have a crap load of stuff downstairs in boxes that has not seen the light of day in over 15 years. I don’t even remember all I have but I do remember having a 1/64 Darrell Waltrip Speed Block car. I doubt he would autograph that one.