About The KAT

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feeling MUCH better right now...just got back from a wonderful theraputic massage and an adjustment of my neck by Dr Glenn.
I have been in sooooooooooooooo much pain since that stupid fme that Doc said it set me back big time! So not having to back to work right yet and can stay and play during the day still!
and my PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR is coming back:) :) :) :)

Thank you all for your support and encouragement:) :) :D

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
KAT:waver::newangel:

Glad you are feeling better, continued improvement wishes. Back pain exhales backward.

Awesome news, Kat! Glad to hear it. :)

Just try to avoid all the stress you possibly can. I've got one fun technique, but it's not sanctioned by NY State just yet... ;) :p

Sounds like you are gonna bend over backward to help her Abooja.:D Glad you feels better Kat.Don't let Abooja bend you round like a pretzel. :)

Ehm...the activity I was referring to generally doesn't involve any bending, PBunch. A little rolling, maybe, but no bending... ;)

Originally posted by abooja
Awesome news, Kat! Glad to hear it. :)

Just try to avoid all the stress you possibly can. I've got one fun technique, but it's not sanctioned by NY State just yet... ;) :p

Thanks boo, did you mean this????

new-vampinvermont-bong.jpg

Originally posted by paul
No that's not me...I cut my hair years ago. :)
I think he dyed his hair blond,and cut it back in the late 80s.Just like Frampton did.:p

Kat, see what you started. These people are out of control just thinking abut Abooja's therapy. :p

kat, so glad you're feeling better.

Glad to see you're getting your PURRRRRRRRRR back! :)

My therapy would involve the hot tub and some judicious massage. hehehe

Glad you're feeling better Kat!

Boy, a massage sure does sound good....

boo, did you mean this???? cus I don;t do that anymore, but PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

What's a self respecting officer of the law to do around this bunch of misfits? :spiny:

Pee tests for everyone!!

Originally posted by TN-Ward-Fan
What's a self respecting officer of the law to do around this bunch of misfits?  :spiny:

Pee tests for everyone!!
Whats the first question on the pee test TW?:p
Also is this urine,or the states test?:D

What's a self respecting officer of the law to do around this bunch of misfits?  :spiny:

Pee tests for everyone!!

OK TN, here is my sample :p

Task one: Dispatch an APB on Paul.
Task two: Pass Kat on the pee test and find her a hydrant.
Task three: Borrow the skillet for pbunch.
Task four: Get abooja some thereapy, anyone who likes pee tests needs help.
Task five: Find me a better job.

Task one:  Dispatch an APB on Paul.
Task two:  Pass Kat on the pee test and find her a hydrant.
Task three:  Borrow the skillet for pbunch.
Task four:  Get abooja some thereapy, anyone who likes pee tests needs help.
Task five:  Find me a better job.

No sweetie, I would take a pee test anytime my doc says to, and pass on everything except beer.

PBUNCH...:FIREdevil:

BOO likes beer, as I do, so peeing is always good.

WHERE IS PAUL??? did he cut his hair and dye it blond back in the '80s???

I miss laurelin cuz she had the best fry pans available, but oh well.

Yes, Kat, it's nice to see you are doing better but for everyone else here.......as Dan Quayle said "It's a terrible thing to lose one's mind.":ROFLMFAO:

Originally posted by Alaska
Yes, Kat, it's nice to see you are doing better but for everyone else here.......as Dan Quayle said "It's a terrible thing to lose one's mind.":ROFLMFAO:

CONGRATULATIONS MEMBER!!!!! from the "OLD TIMER" so you get a
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT and a PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:ROFLMFAO: You guys crack me up. Nice to hear you got your puuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrr back kat.

Originally posted by racerx11
:ROFLMFAO: You guys crack me up. Nice to hear you got your puuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrr back kat.

Haven't caught up on email in days, and the PURRRRRR will be back again tomorrow....hurting again right now.

BOO, send me VEGGIES PLEASE.

Ward: How many on that list of fun tasks have you accomplished already? I'm still not in therapy, you know... :rolleyes: :p (P.S. I don't really like pee tests.)

Kat: I don't like beer as much as I used to. Just one or two puts me out these days.

Everyone: A good tip, if you want to avoid having to pee every five minutes when you're drinking: switch to scotch. :D

Back
Top Bottom