Ah dun be gots me dem Off-Season Blues ...

Charlie Spencer

Road courses and short tracks.
Is there a separate Truck race tonight, or is it a double-header with Xfinity tomorrow? :blink:

This weekend I'll watch the last three hours of the IMSA finale. That will leave the F1 COTA and Mexico races taking up DVR space, although I don't know if I'll get desperate enough to fire one of those up.

Snowball Derby is first weekend of December. Some familiar names entered:

Derek Kraus
Carson Hocevar
Chandler Smith
Corey Heim
Sammy Smith
William Byron
Bubba Pollard
Josh Berry
Carson Kvapil
Ty Majeski
Noah Gragson

Not sure what this year’s PPV price will be though. I think it’s usually kinda up there.

Is there a separate Truck race tonight, or is it a double-header with Xfinity tomorrow? :blink:

This weekend I'll watch the last three hours of the IMSA finale. That will leave the F1 COTA and Mexico races taking up DVR space, although I don't know if I'll get desperate enough to fire one of those up.
I don’t think I’d watch Mexico, COTA was probably worth a look though.

Someone should start some sort of racing series that runs during the NASCAR off season. Something sort of like SRX maybe, possibly a bit different also but something similar since a lot of racing series are off then you can fill it up with drivers who wanna still do some racing during that time. Get it on a good tv network also

Usually I try and drag myself to the first week in January
when Dakar runs and Supercross starts. Then its just a matter
of making it to the 24 hr of Daytona when there is light
in the tunnel.

Maybe a good time to get a little more involved than just watching TV? Now is the perfect time to help a local track team.

They need to evaluate their past season, and teardown / check / rebuild their equipment. Figure out what needs to be replaced or redone for next year, maybe make a list for Santa...

Can't work on the car itself? You might be surprised at how much you can actually do after a little coaching. Or you can help evaluate, using a less biased set of eyes and ears. Maybe help scout out some sponsorship. Help them get better organized. Even fetch a few sandwiches or brewskis to help morale...

Might lead to more fun at the track, having a team that you've invested in to root for.

Off-season YouTube is great. I just put in a random year and track and watch a race. Like I remember who won a Richmond race in 2008?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
I’m going to watch the 1995 First Union 400 today. YouTube is awesome

Back
Top Bottom