Alex Bowman

That Axalta scheme was really underrated, I liked it very much

That Axalta scheme was really underrated, I liked it very much
It looks good.

Axalta products are not available in stores but I think Peterbilt uses their paint and powder coatings. Prolly cut the deal in Penske’s suite at The Speedway during a 400. Or a 500 ... these guys get the good invites.

It looks good.

Axalta products are not available in stores but I think Peterbilt uses their paint and powder coatings. Prolly cut the deal in Penske’s suite at The Speedway during a 400. Or a 500 ... these guys get the good invites.
SHR drives Pete's and are sponsored by a mega dealer Rush. Penske has been Freightliner forever

You know much more about the logistics business than I do.

You got my point.

It looks good.

Oh my ha ha ha. Who does Freightliner use?

No idea.

Substitute one corporate name for another and have the same meeting in a different suite at a different track every weekend for 9 consecutive months. The business of professional auto racing.

I mean, it’s Alex’s achievement...
Yep, and his achievements have not come unnoticed by Mr. H. He sounds like a pretty cool guy to work for. I couldn't be happier for Alex he is a good young man, a hard worker and he deserves everything good that has happened to him in the past few years. Hopefully a championship is on the horizon.

1619213685182.png

I put that shirt in the same category with this un.

:cheers:Here's hopping for a Dega double header Sunday !

I am neither a Bowman fan or hater, but his troll game is on point.

A modern day Matt Kenseth with the humor.
I thought he was going to be a great successor to Jimmie and Dale, and sure enough, he's taken both of their iconic numbers to victory lane. He might just be my favorite out of the "new" drivers.

If Denny thinks that Bowman is a hack I sure hope he isn't going to be in charge of picking the drivers for the 23XI teams in the future. Rick Hendrick and HOF Dale Jarrett doesn't seem to agree with Denny's view either. Rick Hendrick said he sure would like to have a few more hacks like Alex Bowman, and Dale Jarrett said Bowman is the best hack he as ever seen drive a car. I think Denny would save a lot of embarrassment for himself if he just came clean and admitted that it was a spur of the moment comment due to being upset...or he can stand by what he said and look like total fool.
NASCAR's Bowman drives on, shrugs off Hamlin 'hack' label (yahoo.com)

Love it! Bowman is one of those guys who has such a modest demeanor on camera, dry sense of humor…at least what we see. I suspect he’s just as reasonable within the driver community…until he’s behind the wheel. There Bowman has proven he’s got IT. Four wins this year is a tremendous achievement, especially in a car Jimmy wasn’t typically competitive in.

If Denny thinks that Bowman is a hack I sure hope he isn't going to be in charge of picking the drivers for the 23XI teams in the future. Rick Hendrick and HOF Dale Jarrett doesn't seem to agree with Denny's view either. Rick Hendrick said he sure would like to have a few more hacks like Alex Bowman, and Dale Jarrett said Bowman is the best hack he as ever seen drive a car. I think Denny would save a lot of embarrassment for himself if he just came clean and admitted that it was a spur of the moment comment due to being upset...or he can stand by what he said and look like total fool.
NASCAR's Bowman drives on, shrugs off Hamlin 'hack' label (yahoo.com)
Do you think that Denny even thinks about this?

Back
Top Bottom