Alex Bowman

Gee go Denny, what a role model for all the young kids and especially doing Domino’s commercials and all that. What a guy to look up to.

C’mon man, now we watch racing for attitudes?

I sure as hell don’t watch for Denny Hamlin. Fun to watch him choke with that poor sport way of racing though. Don’t think anyone is cashing their chips on him at the pay window.

I sure as hell don’t watch for Denny Hamlin. Fun to watch him choke with that poor sport way of racing though. Don’t think anyone is cashing their chips on him at the pay window.
Well, you know everyone has a driver to follow. Your driver obviously isn’t Denny 🤷🏻‍♂️
Denny is currently 3rd on the all-time active win list.

Well, you know everyone has a driver to follow. Your driver obviously isn’t Denny 🤷🏻‍♂️
Denny is currently 3rd on the all-time active win list.

Nah. It was Newman but I guess it’s been Larson as of late since all the old school drivers are gone. But hey, if you like Denny’s weird actions on and off the track, be my guest. At least Kyle Busch accepts being hated.

Attachments

• 54A64539-AF76-4851-83A8-B01533F1B9E0.jpeg
    54A64539-AF76-4851-83A8-B01533F1B9E0.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 135
I wonder if Alex, Chase, and Kyle are all going to race some dirt races in Florida this week? That wouldn't surprise me any.
Kyle probably I doubt Chase it's mostly 410 shows and Chase isn't ready for those yet.

Kyle out to buy a couple. Could use them as polishing cloths for his championship trophies.
What he does with them is not important. What is important is that he buys them because the money is going to a very good cause. So, if Kyle happens to call you today would you please tell him a devoted Hack fan said thank you for his support.

Here ya go Nitro

If you remember back when someone gave Alex, the nickname Bowman the showman I said that was just the opposite of Alex Bowman because he is very shy and doesn't like a lot of attention. At about 1.05 in that video, he validated what I have said on here a few times in the past. Corey asked him how he felt about his face being on a billboard somewhere around there and he said that he doesn't really like a lot of attention. He hasn't changed much at all since he was a teammate to the team I was with. He is still just as shy as he was back then. :)

Back
Top Bottom